BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Jeovany G.
Streamwood, IL
I've been hearing so much about this product via YouTube. I gave it a try and LOVEDDDD it. Especially for a drug store product I was impressed. Would recommend
Jessica G.
Batesville, AR
This product is an amazing highlighter! I like how light airless feeling but the coverage is absolutely amazing! It seems to last all day and never creases.
laura c.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love how this covers up everything on you. It's so handy and will fit easily in your purse. I love it and they have a shade just for me and I'm very pale.
Allison H.
If you don't have this concealer already, your doing you makeup all wrong! This is by far my favorite concealer that i can always count on for full coverage!
Sandra r.
Review for: Medium Beige 300 more...
This is one of my favorite products from maybelline ! Works great with all foundations that I have tried and love the applicator. Also it last a log time 👍🏻
Megan H.
Centertown, MO
Review for: Nude 190 more...
This is one of my all time go to concealer. I don't think I could live without it. The formula of this product is so creamy but gives a very natural finish.
Tamie S.
Buff beige is my perfect shade. Applies smooth with brush or blender. Does not dry to quickly. Blendable and buildable. I never reach for another foundation.
maria c.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Sandy Beige 220 more...
I’ve been using this product for a while, and i love it so much especially if im doing natural looks it applies so soft on the skin and it blends every good
Joeci M.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I love this products. I was watching YouTube videos and everyone was using this so I gave it a try and it is great! I am beyond satisfied with this product!!
maddie  f.
Reading, PA
This concealer is very nice. It's really brightening and nice and thin. It's amazing for highlighting. It blends out super nicely and stays for a long time.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?