BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Shanda J.
Roy
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120 more...
It's a decent foundation. It provides around medium coverage. I like that it's lightweight. However, my skin breaks out noticeably more when I use this product.
Tshering P.
Love this foundation! Easy to apply and this is the only foundation that matches my skin tone. I have olive skin and it is hard to find foundation that matches.
Jeovany G.
Streamwood, IL
I've been hearing so much about this product via YouTube. I gave it a try and LOVEDDDD it. Especially for a drug store product I was impressed. Would recommend
Aya
Review for: Buff Beige 130 more...
This concealer is soo good and useful it does the job! Just enough coverage to look natural and hide thise black under eyes, it does last for a long time too!
brooke d.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This product is amazing highlights my under eyes as well as covers any imperfection. 10/10 would recommend. Lasts all day and is very creamy but light weight.
Victoria W.
I loved this as a concealer. The only down fall I find with this is the smell. It's not that bad of a smell it just bothers me until I put on powder over top.
Sara M.
Great for dark under eye circles ! I usually apply it before my foundation. The only thing I don't like is that it's really blend able so sometimes it smears.
Jordan M.
Midway, TN
This is a really good concealer. Sometimes depending on what foundation you use it can move. A lot. But
Other then that you just have to watch your foundation.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
I use mine all the time in a brown color and beige works for my skin tone it covers up my dark under eye cicles which are pretty dark
Yall should give it a try
👑Kasey V.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I like this product. It really gets rude of your dark circles and covers up your pores. I would buy this again and I would use this as my go to concealer now.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?