BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Sasha W.
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
I love this product! I've been using it for so long and you should definitely try it! I especially love the applicator! It blends out so easily and it's so easy to work with.
Allison E.
Richland, MS
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Best drug store concealer! I can't believe I hadn't started using his product sooner. After watching youtubers use this product so much I decided to try it and I love it!
Nancy H.
Great coverage and I love my skin looks flawless when I use this foundation. I would give it a 5 stars but it never set on my skin, it would move if I touch my face.
Elizabeth D.
louisville, KY
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I was looking for something to replace the mousse foundation that they used to have that i used to love. So while yes, it worked, the coverage is buildable i felt like it looked flat.
Nevada H.
Havre, MT
I love this, it doesn't crease or oxidize and the coverage is amazing. The color is perfect for my skin and doesn't cause my skin to break out. I couldn't say enough about this product!
Elizabeth P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I absolutely love this product, it's great for highlight, concealer, under eye darkness. I highly recommend this product I always repurchase. I reminds me of MAC prolong wear concealer.
Caitlin K.
Austin, TX
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is great for my under eye. It helps with dark circles and makes me look less tired. Blends really well and helps with fine lines. I would definitely but again
Mallie H.
Charlotte, NC
Only concealer I use. it doesn't crease and it leaves a nice finish. finish with powder and it is matte and lasts all day. I use under eye and on blemishes and it's great!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDDDD A+++++++¥
madison b.
Hopkinsville, KY
I have dark circles under my eyes and this is a great product that really does the job of covering them up. I can't imagine not having this in my makeup collection. I do not go a day without using it.
Geo K.
Wow! I have a hard time finding a liquid makeup that doesn't looked caked on.... This stuff is awesome! Skin looks smooth and clear. I only wish that it came in a bigger size.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?