BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Julie B.
Pearland, TX
Absolutely LOVE this product! The best concealer hands down available in all supermarkets/grocery stores. I have tried almost every concealer out there and this one by far exceeds them!
gaby p.
San Antonio, TX
BEST concealer ever!!! does not crease ,is not cakey ,easy to use. a little goes along way I always go back to it,I've tried others and end up using my age rewind . Definitely recommend
sabrina w.
AMAZING. Blends terrifically under the eyes and does not crease on me. Easy to use and only suggestion would be to update the packaging. The cap always coated with product on the inside and looks quite messy and dirty. I find that everyone's looks like this.
Jennifer L.
Bell, CA
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
Absolutely love the formula of this foundation! Lightweight, full coverage, and doesn't oxidize. Only downside is the fact that it's not as sanitary as having a pump.
Kymberlye C.
Beech Grove, IN
I liked it. It goes on very easily without the drying and pulling on the delicate facial skin like some anti aging cosmetics. It stays on until removal. Removal is easy also.
Christina R.
Pittsfield , MA
I used this for years. I like the sponge tip, I really helps to blend the makeup into your skin, it's so easy to apply. (Downside is you can't wash it). For a drugstore product I think this is a good buy.
Aradhana S.
Howell, NJ
I love this instant age rewind eraser treatment because it covers the bags under my eyes! This is also great for highlighting your face if you buy a shade that's lighter than your skin tone. The price is great too.
Danielle B.
Fremont, CA
I love this makeup. It makes my skin feel so soft and doesn't settle in on my forehead lines. Also nice that the applicator is right on top don't have to worry about extra sponges.
Ruby M.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Love love love! Covers the dark circles or any other eye concerns you may have. It's very affordable and works really well. Does not feel heavy at all. I use the neutralizer one and I have tan skin. Def recommend!
amber p.
Edinburg, TX
I love using the concealer from this line so I thought I should try the foundation, I'm very disappointed in the coloring though :/ they were all very cool toned so I couldn't find one for my yellow toned skin :/ it comes off very easily and not very buildable.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?