BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Praise G.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I like this my mom got it for her self and it was a little too light for her I love it tho I'm only 25 so I don't really see a difference but it works well with my skin and is awesome
Roselyn T.
ontario
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
This honestly is my go to concealer! The price is great! Have oily skin and once I set it it stays on all day! It's very lightweight an super easy to apply! I would def buy again
Karolina Z.
RIDGEWOOD, NY
My go to concealer but at the end of the night, the creases kick in but overall it's pretty awesome switch between this one and a more thicker concealer without any foundation.
member-f69c2b636
Catskill, NY
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is my go to Foundation, especially for under the eyes when dark circles are a problem! This light and not cakey and for such a small bottle it really does go a long way
camila a.
I love this by Maybelline it's just everytime it gets better and better such a good consistency on your skin it Blends in very very nicely I really recommend this one of the best I've had
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I use this like a foundation. It gives medium and build able coverage. It does crease a little bit, the built in sponge applicator is amazing and you don't waste any product.
Megan L.
Review for: Medium Beige 300 more...
I live by this concealer. It's the best one I've ever bought. My skin is very different, depending on the seasons and it worked well through it all. The coverage is A1 and I would DEFINITELY buy again!!
Olivia C.
Review for: Other more...
Great product! Gives great coverage but looks natural and is lightweight! It has a satin finish, not matte, not dewy. It give a good amount of cover but doesn't look cakey! I would recommend this to others!
Stephanie H.
Escondido, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! I bought it a few days ago to test out a new foundation and it provides great coverage and dries fast. I definitely recommend this product.
Chloe S.
It's very light coverage, and it's hard to build up to cover imperfections. It's also hard to tell how much is on the sponge at one time. But it isn't cakey and it looks fresh and is light on the skin
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?