BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Marissa H.
Spring Valley, CA
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
I personally love this product, it is great for the price and I am always able to get long wear out of it. Blending under the eye might take a little bit, but once blended out you have a very bright under eye and all dark circles are concealed. works best when it is set with a powder to prevent creasing.
chrys j.
Awesome coverage! This worked for me and felt great when I was applying it. The applicator took some getting used to, but it really is an awesome product! The concealer is perfect as well!
Janine V.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Loved this foudation. Came in a cool applicator too. I have oily skin so it was a little oily but for dry and combination skin, its perfect and dewy. Perfect foundation for a nice glow.
McKeinze  J.
Kyle, TX
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is perfect for dry skin , however it would be way better with a beauty blender . It has good coverage, and doesn't cake . Remember to use a primer this is a great drugstore product
Trisha M.
Buffalo, Ny
This is my go to eye concealer. It great at covering my dark circles and being a full time student and a mother of 2 living on coffee. This makes my face not look as tired as I really am
Ariana P.
Bridgeton
Review for: Sandy Beige 220 more...
One of my favorites next to the Tarte concealer! The application is amazing , and its really easier to blend. I love using it under my eyes to cancel out my dark circles , and to highlight specific areas on my face.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
This makeup has a really neat sponge applicator that makes it really easy to apply. Perfectly matches my fair skin. Will purchase again, as I am very pleased with the staying power and how well this product works.
Chasity M.
Katy, TX
Love this! I'm not sure why I'm just now finding out about it, but it's great for everyday under eye concealer. I can even JUST wear this and mascara. It's that good, I don't need to put any other makeup over it.
Alina P.
Wood Village, OR
One of the best concealers I've ever tried. It's great coverage. And it last long. But I don't like that you always have to twist it. Easy to apply it has like a sponge thing. Yes I buy it over and over. Love it.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
If you're looking for something that helps correct dark under eyes. Look no more! It's the perfect size to take with you wherever you go and is a quick easy touch up! Reasonably priced!
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?