BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Alejandra G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
Amazing! Product, I use it under my eyes as a concealer. And it does wonders, it covers my dark circles great. And if you use a powder on top of it, it is for sure not going to create a crease.
Dawn R.
Jayess
I have been wearing this for a few months now and love it! It goes on smooth and lasts all day! I apply mine with a beauty blender and it goes on even and flawless! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Nancy R.
Amazing product to conceal my imperfections. It's used to cover dark circles but I use it to cover my red spots on my face. I really think it's a great dupe for the tarte shape tape concealer. !!
Nichole K.
Perry, UT
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Another over hyped product. I think it's just average. It's not bad but doesn't do anything magical that would make me excited. It swims in a sea of mediocrity with a ton of others just like it.
Chaya B.
This is a great product. Does it's job well, conceals and corrects! I like that it is inexpensive yet effective. You don't need a lot to get the desired effect, a little truly goes a long way. Recommend!
Brittanie R.
Paterson, NJ
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
I use the shade neutral and to me this is one of the best drugstore concealer! I love that it is lightweight but at the same time full coverage. Great for highlighting
Kate  J.
Fredericksburg, TX
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
I love this under eye concealer for a quick touch up at the airport when I fly weekly for work. Since I go through so much of my MAC and It cosmetics this is a bargain brand find! It wears off easily, hence the so so rating.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I feel this product is pretty light for my skin tone. I never found one that completely matches my face. However, I have pretty dark circles under my eyes and I feel this covers it up nicely!
Jessica T.
Van Nuys, CA
Love this concealer does cover up a lot and it's very easy to apply and easy to blend and it gives you a bright coverage makes you wide awake looking and I think it can be for all skin type.
Angela C.
Hesperia , CA
Review for: Buff Beige more...
It's very good to use to cover your under eye circles and it is easy to apply on your face it's lightweight and it doesn't feel like u have anything on your face and yes I would buy it again
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?