BY MAYBELLINE

How To Use/Apply:

Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This literally covers up all the dark and purple in the world. Good concealer long lasting no creasing I will be purchasing this again most definitely. The only con I think this has a sponge and a weird pump.
Maddy A.
Baldwinsville
This concealer has such good coverage and it lasts a really long time! It doesn't dry my under eyes and I have really dry under eyes so that says a lot. For such good coverage it has its really light weight!
Kayla M.
I LOVE this product!! It erases my dark circles as well as my melasma! The application is so easy and it blends beautifully. I love the finish and it is a great purchase. I would most definitely recommend!
Madysen L.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Sandy Beige more...
The only reason why I don't care for this foundation as much is because I have oily skin and am constantly on the go. If you can apply your life to this same situation, then please don't purchase this product. It is pretty cheap and it really easy to use, but doesn't last long.
Jessica C.
I love this product for under my dark circles. If you have very pale skin you won't be able to find a shade to highlight your under eyes. The sponge applicator feels good on your face but is unsanitary.
Leanna S.
Ellabell, GA
Review for: Sandy Beige 220 more...
One of my favorite products! The round applicator is great for under eye bags and for contouring. I have a color for both winter and summer that I use almost daily. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Amy Z.
College Point, NY
This is a great product for under eye bags. The wide range of colors make it easy to be used as a contour too. The great thing about this is the application has a twist knob on the bottom that allows for easy application of the concealer
Amie D.
Marion, NC
Review for: Buff Beige more...
My favorite! I love this stuff awesome coverage and the sponge applicator on the top is actually pretty nice as well but I still would rather put it on with a beauty blender I usually get a shade lighter than my foundation and it works great!
Daisy P.
Review for: Medium Beige 300 more...
Lightweight concealer. Is popular for under eyes, but can be used all over face. Nice for dry skin, however can be used on all. Matte finish. Nice price. Is available at most drugstores. I continue to buy
Kelsey   F.
This is my best friend. It covers evenly and stays all day. I tried many foundations before i found this on and i might never switch brands. The applicator is really want sells it for me, no brush needed.
Ale D.
Does it look cakey?
Ashlinne W.
Claudia T.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Does this product over the dark bags under the eyes?