MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersMaybelline
Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup - 130 Buff Beige - 068 fl oz

How To Use/Apply:

I don’t normally wear face makeup and I want to try is it worth and have coverage?
Cual es el tono 35, por que me maquillaron con esta base y quede enamorada, entonces le pregunté a la maquilladora que tono era y me dijo que era el 35?. Por favor ayúdeme
what is the best drugstore concealer that is not cakey?
Start your review of Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup - 130 Buff Beige - 0.68 fl oz!
Anna L.
Overland Park
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup - 130 Buff Beige - 0.68 fl oz uploaded by Anna L.
Review for: Classic Ivory 150
I have tried many concealers, most of which are pretty good. This one is my go to. For the price, and how easy it is to find at most drug or grocery stores, it just works well for me. I’m not a makeup artist by any means, just a full-time working mom that needs to cover the tiredness under my eyes 🥱
Valentina O.
Kissimmee, FL
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup - 130 Buff Beige - 0.68 fl oz uploaded by Valentina O.
Review for: Buff Beige 130
Amazing product, I love how it covers my acne scars and blemishes it feels light in my skin, highly recommend to everyone.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup - 130 Buff Beige - 0.68 fl oz uploaded by Lisa B.
Review for: Nude 190
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Treatment Makeup This product Instantly erases my fine lines, creases and age spots!! This is the first anti-aging makeup combining a patented micro-corrector applicator and a breakthrough formula with active ingredients. Patented micro-corrector applicator micro-fills and smoothes imperfections on skin's surface. Super-concentrated foundation formula with goji berry and collagen tightens & improves skin elasticity. SPF 18 sunscreen helps protect skin from sun damage. There is nothing to say other than this product is spectacular and I look so REFRESHED when I wear this!!
Veronica C.
Review for: Medium Beige 300
I like it a go on my face nice and smooth don't know what else to say but I like it how you go on my face #maybelline
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup - 130 Buff Beige - 0.68 fl oz uploaded by Tatum S.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Classic Ivory 150
I really do not like this foundation, and I’ve tried to like it but I just can’t. First off, I hate how heavy it feels on my face especially for the fact that I am definitely a full coverage kind of girl, and this barely gave me any coverage so I’m confused why it made me feel gross. I think it’s because of how greasy/oily it feels. Also, this shade is very orange and does not work for me! Overall it’s really not for me and I do not like the sponge tip at all. It’s like an oily tinted moisturizer, so I am not a fan!
Shawna C.
Columbus, OH
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup - 130 Buff Beige - 0.68 fl oz uploaded by Shawna C.
Review for: Classic Ivory 150
I can't live without it! I've tried sooo many concealers and this is by far my favorite. Nothing else I've tried goes on as smooth doesn't conceal anything. This made the terrible bags under my eyes disappear along with my large pores around my nose! I highly recommend giving it a try. You WON'T be disappointed!
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup - 130 Buff Beige - 0.68 fl oz uploaded by Marsha J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Classic Ivory 150
This is always a must have if I am putting a whole face of makeup. Something these younger girls don’t get is that less is more and that more natural looks are much easier on your skin and definitely easier to maintain. Of course we all need a little help with problem areas but over using products ages the skin. Happy Tuesday😊
Nicole G.
Paramus , NJ
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup - 130 Buff Beige - 0.68 fl oz uploaded by Nicole G.
Review for: Creamy Ivory 120
Love this products makes my skin look amazing the price is so good and you can find tbis product anywhere it is also light on skin
Audrey M.
houston
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup - 130 Buff Beige - 0.68 fl oz uploaded by Audrey M.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Buff Beige 130
Not in love with this product . I’ve used it a few times and I just don’t love the wear of it , it makes my skin really oily and I’m not a fan of the applicator . This foundation is good for anyone who likes light to medium coverage. I would say that this is a good foundation for touch ups but it seems to be that the sponge soaks up a lot of the product .
Luisa R.
San Francisco, CA
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup - 130 Buff Beige - 0.68 fl oz uploaded by Luisa R.
Review for: Buff Beige 130
It is the first time that I use the product, in my case it has a good coverage but I still need use another product, I like the texture and I think that the sunscreen is really useful for that kind product

174 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Reet S.
il y a 5 mois
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup - 130 Buff Beige - 0.68 fl oz How's this product? I have dry skin wll it work for me ? And i dark circle will this cover them?
Ashley J.
Spokane Vly, WA
il y a 6 mois
Michelle S. il y a 3 mois
This product works great with all skin types! You will be very impressed!