BY MAYBELLINE #6 in Concealer

• Does this concealer come in a variety of inclusive shades?1 Answers
Media (2044)
Karla G.
Orlando
one of the best drugstore concealers! Easy to use, easy to travel with! I would recommend it!
Kayla R.
sumter
This concealer is really great for brightening under the eyes marking you look very. Awake
Selena G.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Other more...
This concealer is majorly hyped on Youtube as one of the best at the drugstore. I have it in Light. It’s a solid product. I like the texture. Not quite wet or runny like some others I’ve tried. It applies smoothly, is lightweight, and does a good job of brightening. Unfortunately, I find that it creases, even when I set it with powder. This problem is exacerbated if I wear an emollient color corrector underneath. I think I may try the Neutralizer as I think the peachy undertone could cut the two step process and allow a more even and less fussy application. Overall I think it is a good quality product, perhaps a bit overpriced for what it does.
Review for: Brightener more...
Brightens my dark circles but only has medium coverage. When I’m in a rush I will use this under my eyes and put a yellow powder over top, works well with my yellow undertone.
Lindsay K.
Slingerlands, NY
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers! Most people dislike the sponge tip applicator but I find it very useful. The color is perfect for under the eyes and all over face highlighting. The coverage is also medium.
Sharon L.
Taylorsville
It's by far one of The best drugstore products that I've had. It's very creamy and you can blend it well. I love the coverage it gives you and love to use it for cut creases also.
Catherine J.
Oviedo
As someone with sensitive skin, this made my skin angry and left me broken out the next day. Gave a few stars because it looks nice while on and is really easy to apply.
Josie V.
Joliet
Review for: Medium, Tan more...
My mother and I both love this concealer . Always used it for undereye and it never felt heavy, super light weight. The only con is it’s hard to tell if you twisted out too much product .
Destiney F.
Austin
Review for: Ivory more...
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer is my go-to concealer! I use this product every single day. It has high coverage and it’s great for all skin types! I use it to conceal, brighten my under eye, and carve out my brows!
Alexis M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Good cheap dupe for my IT cosmetics concealer. Very thick and full coverage for he whole face!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?