BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Tabitha B.
Killeen, TX
I suffer from dark circles and puffiness so a concealer is a MUST. Normally I use Benefit's Erase Paste in medium but it can be heavy on the pocketbook at $26 so I tried this Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser in two shades (fair and light). Fair actually worked much better for me. I did not notice a sizable difference in the puffiness around my eyes but the product works well to conceal my circles. It offers buildable coverage without creasing just remember to set it with powder.
Samantha K.
I love love love this concealer! The concealer I was using was a cheap brand and never really covered as much as I liked. My friend recommended this one to me and I'm so glad she did. It goes on smooth and covered the dark circles under my eyes. Definitely made me look more awake and wide eyed. I believe I paid around $8-$9 for it, but it was worth every penny!
Linsey S.
Steubenville, OH
This is my favorite concealer by far!! I love that it works to clear up dark circles AND REDNESS!! Seriously, this summer, I've only been using this with a translucent powder to set it and I've been skipping foundation. I choose to do this because in the summer months with all the heat and humidity I hate layering tons of product on my face, it just makes me break out. I love that I have found a concealer that I can do that with! I also truly think that the treatment aspect of the product works if you use it consistently. Seriously, guys, I can not tell you how well this product works for me! I blends in with my skin tone perfectly and it just has made me feel so confident about my skin, knowing that my breakouts are covered!
Ziara A.
This concealer performs way better than the price would indicate. I love the sponge applicator for ease in applying. I use it for under eye circles and as a general brightener and spot concealer. I love it and have placed it on auto delivery. yes i would recommend this i love the quality of he product live my skin soft and flawless and love it
Betty T.
Dearborn, MI
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment is a great product for under the eyes! It goes on so smooth and it has good coverage. Thisproduct iscompletely blendable and natural looking. The reason I give this product a B is because I have had bad luck with the twisty part of the tube; I have to unscrew it completely to get some product out. Not sure if it happens for a lot of people but I hope it doesn’t when I repurchase. I own this is fair and can’t wait to trythe brightener or neutralizer.
Sheri N.
Amazing concealer. Conceals basically everything: dark eye bags, scars, acne, and great for concealing under your eyebrows for that clean look. Buy a shade lighter than your actual skin tone for that 'highlight' look and there you go! So many shades for such a great price too. Highly recommend. Super easy to blend and goes on smoothly as well.
Kalei L.
I love this concealer for highlighting and coverage for under eye circles + Acne and scaring. I love the color selections and I also like how it blends out. I don't like the applicator because it did break so be very careful with twisting it. I love everything about this and it's affordable! Absolutely will be repurchasing and recommend it to anyone who wants a great coverage concealer that is super blend able! You can see my application and how it looks by watching my video!
Jenn C.
Another good drugstore concealer. The applicator is a different than any other concealer out there. It comes through a round sponge applicator and provides medium to full coverage. It instantly brightens and is easy to apply. Smooths the under eye area and sets almost as a powder. Would recommend if you are in the market for a drugstore concealer.
Dhara B.
Jersey city , NJ
I used this all of last year and i kind of have a love-hate relationship with it. First off the color selection is all that great, they are limited to 4 or 5 colors. So with my color, when I first put it on, its light on me, when I give it a few minutes its perfect. That was a bit weird! I'm happy to say, I have used up all of it but I don't think I would repurchase this product. I have fine lines under my eyes and the product would settle in. I was not a fan of the applicator, I couldn't tell if product was on it or not and it collects bacteria on your skin. But I have to say it makes your skin feel very velvety after your put it on!
Alaina L.
Lanett, AL
This is my FAVORITE concealer whether it be highend or drug store. I use it every single day and I always dread when I'm running low. I highly recommend it to legally anyone regardless of skin type. I just wish it came in a lighter shade for high lighting my pale skin!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?