BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Alaina L.
Lanett, AL
This is my FAVORITE concealer whether it be highend or drug store. I use it every single day and I always dread when I'm running low. I highly recommend it to legally anyone regardless of skin type. I just wish it came in a lighter shade for high lighting my pale skin!
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I bought it after people on YouTube raved about it, but it didn't have as much coverage as I would like under the eye. It's probably almost medium coverage. But this neutralizer shade is almost completely yellow and is very dark and i have light/medium skin tone. It also almost always looks cakey on me, even when using very little product. I think it might work well as a color corrector thought for lighter skin tones as a yellow. I won't repurchase but it might work well for others
Ziara A.
This concealer performs way better than the price would indicate. I love the sponge applicator for ease in applying. I use it for under eye circles and as a general brightener and spot concealer. I love it and have placed it on auto delivery. yes i would recommend this i love the quality of he product live my skin soft and flawless and love it
Samantha K.
I love love love this concealer! The concealer I was using was a cheap brand and never really covered as much as I liked. My friend recommended this one to me and I'm so glad she did. It goes on smooth and covered the dark circles under my eyes. Definitely made me look more awake and wide eyed. I believe I paid around $8-$9 for it, but it was worth every penny!
Tiffany I.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this concealer. The consistency is just right, nice and smooth and very blendable. Many other concealers I have tried just end up caking under my eyes and make my fine lines much more noticeable, but not this one. I just have to make sure to blot a little powder on top of the product to set it for flawless coverage. I will always make sure to have this on hand in my makeup bag!
Jenn C.
Another good drugstore concealer. The applicator is a different than any other concealer out there. It comes through a round sponge applicator and provides medium to full coverage. It instantly brightens and is easy to apply. Smooths the under eye area and sets almost as a powder. Would recommend if you are in the market for a drugstore concealer.
Liberty Z.
San Diego, CA
I read Influenster reviews saying this is the holy grail
Of drugstore concealers so I had to try it. I don't get enough sleep so I have a big problem with dark circles under my eyes and I just tried it and it seems to work at least a little bit better than without it!
Sheri N.
Amazing concealer. Conceals basically everything: dark eye bags, scars, acne, and great for concealing under your eyebrows for that clean look. Buy a shade lighter than your actual skin tone for that 'highlight' look and there you go! So many shades for such a great price too. Highly recommend. Super easy to blend and goes on smoothly as well.
Kyleigh C.
Great product last long time love it wish I didn't run out need to buy more easy to blend easy to apply . Bought at drugstore nice bottle wish it was a better brush on end . But affordable and great for drugstore would buy again!
Kathryn C.
Kissimmee, FL
This is by far the best drug store concealor. Unfortunately I inherited dark under bags. I have tried so many different brands. From high end to low end. And this drug store brand I found to be the best! It's smooth consistency lets you apply it and blend it out with out drying. I recommended this to all my family and friends of all ages!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?