BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Maryk1153
This is a great drugstore concealer...the sponge applicator can be a little difficult to figure out at first and I don't use it to blend because it always ends up with too much product on it. However, the sponge is great for applying the product, then blending with a separate brush/sponge. I find that the concealer tends to last a long time
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
this product is actually one of the few that works really well with my skin, it is easy to apply and blend and reasonably priced if you are going for the cheaper side
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
I really love the sponge type applicator on this concealer it makes it super easy to apply. I let it sit for a few minutes and them I blend. It's pretty decent at covering imperfections but I must have super dark circles cause I can still see them afterwards. Plus I have to do some touch ups during the day as sometimes it tends to crease.
Iris Q.
Yorba Linda, CA
Full coverage, easily blendable, great colors for all needs and looks (natural/everyday medium to super highlighted and snatched light/neutralizer). Easy to purchase anywhere. I have been using this for years. I've tried others and always find myself coming back to this one. One star knocked off for creasing. But can be fixed with baking.
Lauren M.
Woodland Hls, CA
I really like this concealer for my under-eye area and for brightening my cheekbones, forehead, chin, and down the center of my nose to give a contoured look. This concealer blends beautifully with my BeautyBlender. I purchased the light shade, and it is definitely a bit intense, especially when I'm tan. I would probably purchase a slightly darker shade next time. My only complaint is that the applicator gets really saturated with product and that seems a bit unsanitary.
Liberty Z.
San Diego, CA
I read Influenster reviews saying this is the holy grail
Of drugstore concealers so I had to try it. I don't get enough sleep so I have a big problem with dark circles under my eyes and I just tried it and it seems to work at least a little bit better than without it!
Bailey M.
Cincinnati, OH
Great for under eyes and brightening face. Also good for acne spots to use under concealer to eliminate redness. I am young and still like this product for many reasons.
Sheri N.
Amazing concealer. Conceals basically everything: dark eye bags, scars, acne, and great for concealing under your eyebrows for that clean look. Buy a shade lighter than your actual skin tone for that 'highlight' look and there you go! So many shades for such a great price too. Highly recommend. Super easy to blend and goes on smoothly as well.
Alaina L.
Lanett, AL
This is my FAVORITE concealer whether it be highend or drug store. I use it every single day and I always dread when I'm running low. I highly recommend it to legally anyone regardless of skin type. I just wish it came in a lighter shade for high lighting my pale skin!
Kathryn C.
Kissimmee, FL
This is by far the best drug store concealor. Unfortunately I inherited dark under bags. I have tried so many different brands. From high end to low end. And this drug store brand I found to be the best! It's smooth consistency lets you apply it and blend it out with out drying. I recommended this to all my family and friends of all ages!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?