BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Dhara B.
Jersey city , NJ
I used this all of last year and i kind of have a love-hate relationship with it. First off the color selection is all that great, they are limited to 4 or 5 colors. So with my color, when I first put it on, its light on me, when I give it a few minutes its perfect. That was a bit weird! I'm happy to say, I have used up all of it but I don't think I would repurchase this product. I have fine lines under my eyes and the product would settle in. I was not a fan of the applicator, I couldn't tell if product was on it or not and it collects bacteria on your skin. But I have to say it makes your skin feel very velvety after your put it on!
Alexandra M.
Fort Myers, FL
This product was raved about on YouTube and social media so I had to go out and get it. I definitely love this product and I even enjoy it more than the Urban Decay Naked concealer, which is also raved about. I use the shade honey beige and while it doesn't completely cover my dark circles, it definitely gets rid of most of the dark area.
Sarah A.
Pensacola , FL
I bought this when it very first came out and HATED it so much that I returned it. I think I just got a defective one, because I recently re-purchased it to give it another chance and now I'm in love. I bought the brightening shade that is a pink-y tone for highlighting my under eye area. I use it in conjunction with my MAC pro-long wear concealer and its absolutely beautiful. I cant live without this product. The only thing I don't like about it, is the packaging. The sponge tip applicator waste a lot of product in my opinion and is not sanitary.
Aseel A.
This concealer is amazing many times I look for it and finally I found , I heard and read so many compliments about it and when I use it ,Its really worth any words says about it , under eyes looks healthy with out any lines I tried different brands but this one is perfect for me .
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
This is my favorite drug store concealer! I bought this after hearing Tati rave about it in almost every one of her videos on youtube, and I was not disappointed! I love how buildable this concealer is and it doesn't really crease if you set it. I personally like the packaging, i can tell when I'm running low and I can use every last bit of the product. I don't mind that the applicator can't be cleaned, I go through it fast enough not to really worry about it. Yes I already repurchased and would recommend!
Eelsen D.
Corte Madera, CA
I've just been recently using concealer and I've tried three, this one is far the best for my early signs of aging eyes. It's not drying, so it doesn't make my under eye more wrinkly. It's creamy and super blendable. For the price, it does more of what I ask of an under eye concealer. All I need is to set it with powder and I'm good to go.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love! I haven't been using it long enough for the treatment part to work or not work but I am loving the product! My circles disappear I actually look like I sleep at night! I love the formula it dosen't cake, it's applicator is extremely impressive and it stays put! A+ Product!!
Megan R.
Oklahoma city, OK
Review for: Fair more...
AMAZING! This should be a staple in every single make up bag out there! The best concealer and the best price! Color match is amazing and the coverage is too. I have bought this so many times and still can’t get enough!
Jackie K.
This is a pretty good everyday concealer.There are a few new ones out on the market that I think may be creeping in front of this one but it is a pretty good product. I use the color fair and the highlighter one the most for under my eyes. one thing is that there is a lot of product that gets used up in the sponge appliactor although the product is easier to apply with the applicator in tact. The last one I bought I ripped the applicator off and it has lasted a lot longer.
Iris Q.
Yorba Linda, CA
Full coverage, easily blendable, great colors for all needs and looks (natural/everyday medium to super highlighted and snatched light/neutralizer). Easy to purchase anywhere. I have been using this for years. I've tried others and always find myself coming back to this one. One star knocked off for creasing. But can be fixed with baking.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?