BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Jennie C.
LOVE THIS stuff. For a drugstore brand, this is bar none the best thing out there for concealers. I use a beauty blender to blend it into the eye area (I'm not a huge fan of the blender they have on it). But this formula goes on nicely, it covers all dark areas, it's moisturizing and its price friendly. Highly recommend it and I wont ever be without it.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I saw this everywhere. All the beauty bloggers and vloggers I follow recommend this little gem. I used it with my regular routine and I have not looked back. It instantly became a part of my regimen. It's so much easier for me to use than any other concealer. Very smooth almost no blending needed.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
I LOVE IT because it feels light and doesn't accentuate the under eye wrinkles! Iuse the 120 light,I have purple dark circles I apply orange concealer, foundation, Maybelline age rewind and seal it with loose banana powder and it looks like baby skin if I don't want a lot of makeup I use foundation always a yellow undertone the age rewid and translucent powder, this one and the clinic line smoothing are my favorites.
Stevie P.
I love this concealer. I use the neutralizing colour on no makeup dys to cover undereye circles. Its thin and easy to use. Doesnt really cover blemishes for me, but its the best undereye cover concealer. On actual makeup days i use this with a tad of urban decay naked concealer for ultra coverage and brightening. Best drugstore concealer for dark circles !!
Karla N.
Longview, TX
This is the best drugstore concealer I've ever tried! Great texture, great coverage, and the packaging is really sweet! Take a look at my under eye area! Not the blemishes, though. Lol. I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST
Selina O.
Delano, CA
It's so rare for me to find a concealer that works for me. For my dark circles, this has been the best. I use this everyday for everyday makeup. My favorite! I highly recommend. I am almost out from mind but I am going to go grab another for sure.
Valarie R.
This concealer covers everything! This is a very hydrating concealer which means it doesn't completely set so it's great if you have dry under eyes. It blends really nicely and doesn't crease. I also use this as a base for my eye shadow and it work's great. I love the packaging and simple it is with the mini sponge and to get more product you just turn the top of it.
Erica J.
Durham, NC
This is the best drugstore concealer I've ever bought. It goes on very smoothly and blends easily with a beauty blender. The coverage is thick enough to cover both the dark spots under my eyes and blemishes without feeling too heavy. It also lasts all day! Yesterday I put it on over my foundation at 9am and I still had flawless coverage when I took it off at 10pm. I would absolutely recommend it to a friend and I will be buying it again.
Keeley M.
Warminster, PA
I think I might be the only girl in the world who doesn't like this concealer. I have tried so hard to like it too. It could be because I have some terrible undereye circles going on but I just feel like it is such a sheer pigmentation going into my skin and I really need more coverage. I will say I have never seen a YouTuber not love this stuff!
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love this product. It really does "erase" dark circles from under my eyes. The sponge like tip does a great job of blending in and smoothing my makeup. You simply click the tip to get product into the sponge. Apply it first and then apply foundation over entire face blending. Flawless! Reasonably priced and easy to find. Got mine at Walgreens.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?