BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Brightener more...
Wow wow wow! I have bought this product more than any other make up product. I can’t count on 2 hands. It’s hides my flaws and dark circles and has so much converse, it also brightens. You can even use this as a concealer for pimples or even a foundation if covers so well. WONDERFUL PRICE. And I like how easy the applicator is even though it may not be the most clean. My favorite concealer ever! A staple in my makeup routine Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Clarissa T.
Cromer Rd, ['', '', 'Weston-Super-Mare']
This is honestly the best dark circle concealer ever! Every time I use it I'm constantly surprised. I can get only a couple of hours of sleep and then use this and look like I'm completely rested. Apply it in a triangle fashion, not a circle for the best looking coverage. Definitely a great price and lasts a long time too! I will probably buy this forever!
Eliceth S.
The coverage of this concealer is amazing!! I use the medium moyen tone for dark circles and also as eyeshadow primer. The sponge/twist system is great because you can easily apply the perfect amount. It's a lil bit dry on my skin so I need to use eye moisturizer before you applying it.
Overall, for the price you pay for this concealer I would recommend it.
Tina S.
Wise, VA
This color does match skin tones almost perfectly. I don't think it has great coverage though for my under eyes and it comes off very easily. Not the best that I've ever used but also not the worst.
Candice N.
Los Angeles, CA
Hands down the BEST affordable concealer out there! I use this for my daily and heavier glam looks. This product is also my favorite to correct any eyebrow issues when accidentally overdrawing them or making a mistake. The only downside to this product is that if you let it sit too long without setting it with powder after blending under your eyes, you'll end up with creases. (Setting powder is a must for this product!)
Teresa G.
Love this product so much! It makes my skin look so nice and the packaging is amazing. It is way better than other brands I have tried and gets rid of all blemishes and I would but this product again
Carissa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this concealer almost everyday under my usual makeup routine. It hides and brightens the the under eye area like if i had 8 hours plus of a good nights rest. i recommend this product to anyone with under eye dark circles. also doubles as a highlight down the bridge of your nose and above your cupids bow. i also use it to shape my eyebrows and highlight under my brown bone. i use the naturalizer shade, it has a slight yellow/orange tone without the sparkle like the brightner shade.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
I LOVE IT because it feels light and doesn't accentuate the under eye wrinkles! Iuse the 120 light,I have purple dark circles I apply orange concealer, foundation, Maybelline age rewind and seal it with loose banana powder and it looks like baby skin if I don't want a lot of makeup I use foundation always a yellow undertone the age rewid and translucent powder, this one and the clinic line smoothing are my favorites.
Stephanie M.
Smiths Station
Review for: Fair more...
Best drug store concealer! Easy to apply and it covers dark under eye circles. Blends well and the sponge applicator makes for easy application. Would definitely buy again.
Syeda I.
This should a cult classic in everyone's makeup collection! It has beautiful easy , and convenient packaging! The applicator is super easy to use and is very good quality! I love it! The concealer provides an amazing amount of full coverage! This is the best concealer I'd ever tried, I love to cover up the dark circles under my eyes and it doesn't crease at all. It blends so well and smoothly and lasts a long time. For the price is a good deal and super worth it. If you never have the pleasure to tried before give it a chance you won't regret it !
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?