BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Sheryl H.
Holladay, TN
I bought this I wanted to see if it was worth all the hype.I didn't like anything about it at all!The packaging wasn't well-thought out.The formulation was bad,for a concealer it didn't do much concealing really,not to mention it gets cakey and would settle in your fine lines and it doesn't last long on the skin even after I used a setting powder.I know it didn't cost that much but still there are so many concealers out there within the same price range that work so much better!
Valeria T.
Des Moines
Review for: Fair more...
This product has really good coverage yet feels light on the face, although the little sponge on it does get in the way but you can easily remove it and it’ll work even better .
Brianna Z.
I enjoyed this concealer. The price is great and I love the applicator how you can just dab it on your face. Super easy to use and you get full coverage. Great drugstore concealer !
Amelia N.
Whitmore Lake, MI
I've been a bit of a makeup snob in the past, mostly because I could never find a good drugstore concealer that worked as well as pricier brands, but a friend I trust recommended this and I've never looked back. I have dark circles from a sleep disorder and this concealer makes me look like I've gotten a full 8 hours. Now I'm the trusted friend recommending it to everyone!
Cherisse B.
I haven't used any other concealer since purchasing this one because its so good! Coverage is medium but I just apply orange color corrector to my very dark under eye circles and it looks flawless.

It's good for highlighting under the eyes and bridge of the nose and chin and a little on the forehead for someone with olive skin. I do wish they had a larger range of color though
Chasity W.
Lexington, SC
Maybelline instant age rewind goes on smooth. It has a soft sponge attached to the top which means never having to search for mine. I'm 31 with a 2 year old daughter. Keeping my skin looking 21 is a must. And this does the job
Liza A.
LOVE ♡
My absolute go-to favorite!!! Wish I'd had known about this year's ago!!! I'll use it forever!! :) :)
I use this EVERYDAY!! The applique is perfect, the ease of use is fail proof :-)
It is very smooth when applying, & gives the right amount of product in each use! The fact of NOT using your fingers, or a sponge (that wastes alot of product) is a great feeling on that delicate eye area!! :-) :-)
I definitely recommend!!!
Nicquel Z.
Victorville , CA
The best concealer in the drug store light weight great price and doesn't crease the formula is like a liquid it isn't think and it can also build up if you layer it covers very well. Love the packaging the only thing is that I am very sanitary so I have to pump it out of the tube and then on too my hand because I don't like using it over and over again because I break out.
Z K.
LOVE this stuff! I asked my friends what to to get next when I ran out of my Clinique under-eye concealer and they named a few high end brands but a lot of them also named this beauty. It does the stuff it says it does. It brightens and erases my dark circles. I do have to apply it in a couple of thinner layers with a sponge blender. It lasts a good 10+ hours if you add in primer and setting spray.
Britni R.
I just bought this last week because everyone raves about it. I like this better than the fit me concealer. I feel it last longer also. I bought the color fair and I'm fair skinned. I think it is light enough for everyday wear. I prefer a lighter coverage, more thin/watery consistency concealer and this is all of the above. This concealer will build up for more coverage. Overall, I am glad I purchased this and will be purchasing again.

Only con is the applicator. But it's such a good product that I'm able to work with it.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?