BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Chasity W.
Lexington, SC
Maybelline instant age rewind goes on smooth. It has a soft sponge attached to the top which means never having to search for mine. I'm 31 with a 2 year old daughter. Keeping my skin looking 21 is a must. And this does the job
Cecilia O.
Grandview, WA
I love this concealer!!❤❤ Its so creamy and blends out beautifully. It covers my dark circles and brightens up my under eyes. Once I ran out I had to go back and get some more. Haha! I hope they never discontinue this concealer, I would die! Would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Cheyenne C.
I actually use this concealer like almost everyday. I'm on my second one actually and it is nearly gone. I LOVE IT! It has amazining coverage, isn't heavy and is perfect for oily and dry skin. Plus the sponge tip makes it so easy to use on the go! I keep mine in my purse at all times. It's perfect travel size also. Definitely worth every penny!
Carrie Ann C.
I love the medium shade for my medium dark skin tone. I love the ease of use of the twist and dabbing. The product has a sponge attached that easily gets into the small corner areas under eyes. My daughter also likes to use it as an eyeshadow primer but I haven't tried that yet. It's a great product at a great price. Definitely better than high end brands.
Chevonne S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Ivory more...
This covers imperfections and has a decent amount of staying power. You will need to set it to prevent creasing. I found it difficult to find a shade light enough for my complexion.
Lindsey J.
Spring Lake, NC
I really love this concealer, it has great consistency (very thin and blendable) but offers great coverage. I use it under my eyes in a V-shape, on the bridge of my nose, and in my cupid's bow. It gives a great brightening effect, but doesn't look cakey or heavy. I love that it is thin and super blendable with either my fingers on a daily basis/quickly or with a beauty blender.
DeAnna H.
Hulbert , OK
Review for: Fair more...
Such a good drug store concealer. This goes on so smooth with a beauty blender and doesn't crease under my eyes. This covers up my dark circles so well. This looks so flawless on the skin and goes well with any foundation!
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
If you struggle with getting rid of those pesky dark circles in the morning, this product is for you! I never leave the house without this product. It has been such a savior for me. If anything, I have a hard time trying to repurchase this item because it is absolutely a favorite in my town! I have bought this product a few times now and have never been disappointed. The coverage is fantastic and it's super affordable since it's a drugstore brand. I highly recommend trying this out the next time you see it in stores!
Valeria T.
Des Moines
Review for: Fair more...
This product has really good coverage yet feels light on the face, although the little sponge on it does get in the way but you can easily remove it and it’ll work even better .
Emma L.
Iowa City, IA
I bought this concealer because my roommate was so in love with it. Some of the things I like about the product is that it gets rid of my dark circles (like every college kid has). I also like the feel and blendablility this product has. My favorite way to apply this is to used it under my eyes and any other breakouts then go in with a beauty blender and it looks flawless. The only thing I don't like is the shades run a little darker than usual. I would recommend for someone who is looking for a great drugstore concealer.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?