BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Paola A.
Dallas, TX
I was truly skeptical about this product. I am not a big fan of this line from Maybelline but I had seen really good reviews about it, so I gave it a try. OMG! I LOVE it! it is quite a bit more liquid than what I am used to. I always thought that for my dark circles and bags I needed a thick consistency. This does the trick though. It also serves as an awesome brightener, especially if you're going for that Kim K. look. Although, I feel like you waste less of the product if you take off the sponge and just use a concealer brush or your fingers then a beauty blender.
Highly recommend it! :))
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have used probably 100 concealers and this is by far one of my very favorites! It is creamy and thick and blends so well. It covers my dark circles and is amazing as a highlight. It doesn't magnify my fine lines under my eyes. It brightens my eyes so much and wakes up my eyes and is so beautiful! You would never know that this is an $8 drug store product! Love love love!
Kristen M.
Toledo, OH
My all time favorite product!! Perfect for back to school or working early mornings. It covers dark circles and can even be used all over your face (i.e. Redness around your nose, zits) Super creamy formula that looks natural. Has an applicator so it is easy to dab it where you need it :) The only downside is not enough color options for my darker complected friends.
Missy P.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love this concealer! It's so creamy and pigmented! It's great to cover dark circles! It's a wonderful dupe to the tarte shape tape concealer! I definitely would buy this again.
Joanne K.
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment is a great product for under the eyes! It goes on so smooth and it has good coverage. This product is completely blendable and natural looking. The reason I give this product a B is because I have had bad luck with the twisty part of the tube; I have to unscrew it completely to get some product out. Not sure if it happens for a lot of people but I hope it doesn’t when I repurchase. I own this is fair and can’t wait to try the brightener or neutralizer.
Salina R.
This is a good product, I'm a 2nd time user and I bought this from Walmart and I recommend this too others, it's smooth and easy to blend and apply. I would buy this again and I still use this day to day
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
Love this product. at first I was iffy on it because it felt rather thick, but it blends great ! also it stays . I bake my concealer but even when I haven't it doesn't crease. It covers beautifully and application is so much easier with the tip. only thing I can say bad is that due to the applicator tip product can build up, and I go through one of these pretty fast.
Sarah B.
I swear on this product I LOVE IT!!!! It is medium to high coverage. So if you try this make sure to blend with a brush or a damp beauty blender for a good application. But if yes i sure do recommend it!
Mikayla K.
Spokane, WA
I have this concealer in the pink shade, and its definatly brightening. But almost too light on my skin tone. I wish they had a wider range of colors for this concealer but i think there is only like 5 shades or so. But its full full coverage and can conceals whatever you need covered up. If you have a fair skintone i think you would really enjoy this concealer!
Sydney M.
Covers dark circles really well, blended beautifully with my skin tone, also worked really well as a spot concealer. This product never made my face breakout, and I have sensitive skin so that’s a plus!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?