BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
HOLY GRAIL, HOLY GRAIL! This is my holiest of grail concealers. I have it in the shades "fair" and "brightener" I use brightener under my eyes and fair on any areas of my face that need additional coverage. I wish I could give this product 10 stars! I don't particularly care for the sponge applicator on the top so I usually just rip it off.
Renae V.
This is such a perfect concealer for under your eyes or even all over your face. It's very light weight, but it doesn't skimp on the coverage either. I'm able to cover dark under eyes and red blemishes with no problem. I don't find that the concealer creases very easily and lasts most of the day. I have both the brightener and corrector shade and I love both of them! Highly recommend this concealer for everyone!
Kenna G.
South Jordan, UT
This concealer is great! I love to use it for all around concealer, especially my under eyes. The sponge applicator helps blotting away blemishes 10x easier! I sometimes like to wear it without any foundation and it still blends in perfectly, even when I use my fingers! I love this product and would recommend it to beginners all the up to advanced makeup artists.
Brooke S.
Review for: Brightener more...
This product is great for the days where you don't want to have a full face of makeup. It is light and blends pretty easily. It is great for under eye bags. It is pretty light coverage but I would buy it again.
Kathleen B.
Middle Island, NY
One of the best concealers out there! Best drug store concealer at that! I was so excited to see this as one of the winner of the Reviewers Choice! It totally deserved it! I love how flawless and easy the application is and how it leaves your contour under the eyes and highlighted areas. It's not cakey and it's easy to blend out! When applying translucent powder it performs maximum coverage!
Liv W.
I've been enjoying this concealer. It has the same formula that I love from the Instant Age Rewind Eraser line: thin but pigmented. I love that it’s so lightweight, but definitely covers my dark acne scars. I’m not sure how much it treats dark spots. I haven’t seen any particular improvement in them, but that’s the case with all of the Instant Age Rewind Eraser products. That’s not an issue for me though. The only downside that I can find about this concealer is that it doesn’t come in many shades, and the darkest shade isn’t very dark.
Adrianna P.
This is my all time favorite under eye concealer of all time. I have been using this product for about 2 years now and i love how well it covers my dark circles. It doesn't crease like the others do so you can't see my fine lines much and its so creamy and blendable. The only thing i am not a fan of is the sponge applicator is has just because it doesnt seem sanitary but since i use it only on myself i can definetly look past it and the price is resonable.
Yanilsa A.
Bronx , NY
I love this concealer and the refreshed look it gives my eyes. It makes me look so awake. I love the packaging as well because I don't have to dirty my fingers or brush to apply it I can just roll it on and blend it. I wish for me personally that it had a little bit more coverage but it is amazing for those that don't have to cover much. It is lightweight and has a beautiful natural finish.
Becky H.
Brooklyn, NY
For it's price, this concealer is easy to apply and blend. My favorite part is the sponge applicator, which goes on smoothly on my skin. Finding the correct shade was a little bit difficult, but Drug store return policies allow you to return already open products. Sometimes, I still see dark circles peeking under the concealer. Overall, I would recommend to a friend who is on a budget.
Julia F.
I had to use so much of this to cover my circles and it creased on me! I have fine lines under my eyes and dark circles and this stuff excensuated them for me. I had to use a ton of this stuff just to have a medium build and then tons of powder to hide my circles. It settled immediately under my eyes and it's expensive for how quickly u go through it I have never had a concealer last me 2 weeks and it be empty....I was shocked. Never purchasing it again.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?