BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1981)
Kacie L.
Arlington, TX
Not only did this concealer help cover the purple-ness under my eyes, but it also treated them in the process. I've noticed the bags under my eyes becoming less droopy on days that I didn't wear makeup. It was easily applied and buildable without looking cakey at all. I sometimes get lazy and use it just for covering up some blemishes and finish my facewear with mascara, and I'm good.
Melissa B.
Atkinson, NH
I have the light and the brightener shades. There formula is great for under the eyes, however, they can oxidize a little when applied to the face. Also, they can crease slightly under my eyes but I have yet to find any concealer that doesn't crease at all (even when set with powder). Overall, this is a great product but I am not a huge fan of the packaging. I do not like packaging for liquid products that requires you to twist out the product. Plus, the sponge tip doesn't blend it out like you would expect. You need to go in after applying the product to your face with a brush or your finger to blend it out.
Lauren C.
I have this in the neutralize and brightening shades and really like these. They are the only concealers I now use. I use a mix of both under my eyes and it makes a huge difference. I instantly look fresh and awake despite only sleeping for 3 hrs the night before. They are very creamy and moisturizing which is perfect for my dry skin. They blend themselves practically! A must try!
brandi p.
Fall River, MA
I love this concealer! it covers my dark circles very well! for the price it gives the higher end brands a run for their money i personally love the brightener and neutralizer i can highlight and conceal with little product from these concealers! only con is the packaging the twist and sponge applicator actually waste a lot of product and it gets unsanitary even if its just yours the concealer from the prior use just sits there therefor get stale for lack of a better word and waste what you don't use because the sponge asorbs it
Deidra N.
This was just way too heavy for me. I prefer lighter feeling products and this did not do it for me. It concealed everything just fine, but felt like the makeup where I used it was an inch thick. Not for me.
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
Finally! A concealer that will cover my dark circles and look natural. Such a light feeling concealer that applies smoothly. I can adjust how much concealer I want, if I need a little more I'll turn the wand a couple of times. You wont have to dig around the tube to get every last bit, when you twist the wand it pushes the product up from the bottom. The applicator head is so soft and dispenses the perfect amount and it never looks caked on or un-natural. I've been searching for the right concealer and the search is over.
Monica G.
Murray, UT
Bought this after so many gurus on YouTube raves about it. I think it’s meh. Too sheer of coverage and I didn’t notice any benefit for my skin.
I won’t repurchase
Mary C.
West Bend, WI
I may be an odd duck here, but I use this as a "second concealer". At my age, I need as much moisture in my under eye products as I can get. So I first correct and conceal using different products (depending on what I need that day), apply make up as usual, then the last thing is applying the Instant Age Rewind to top off my concealer, and keep the delicate under eye area moisturized.
Mikaela G.
This product is great for dark circles. It has great coverage and can cover any blemish. It's long lasting and creamy. It's also super affordable and you cans find it at any drug store.
Rachel Z.
Brooklyn
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I first found out about this concealer through many youtube influencers. I decided to try it myself and was highly impressed with the product. I use the neutralizer shade generally under my eyes to brighten and conceal the dark circles. The concealer sets nicely on the skin and stays put once you powder. I use this product everyday and it beats out more expensive concealers. I often recommend this product to my mother and friends. With a great price tag and amazing concealing power, I repurchase this product whenever I run out!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?