BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
I am in love with my Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer. It's one of the best concealers available. It doesn't clump up, it's easy to blend, and really easy to apply. I apply it under my eyes and then on my problem areas. I only have to blend gently and it's completely covered. It is a full coverage concealer without looking too heavy. It last me all day. I am very pleased with this product!!
brandi p.
Fall River, MA
I love this concealer! it covers my dark circles very well! for the price it gives the higher end brands a run for their money i personally love the brightener and neutralizer i can highlight and conceal with little product from these concealers! only con is the packaging the twist and sponge applicator actually waste a lot of product and it gets unsanitary even if its just yours the concealer from the prior use just sits there therefor get stale for lack of a better word and waste what you don't use because the sponge asorbs it
Leah F.
Oh boy. This concealer is awesome! I have horrid dark circles (thanks teenage years for sleep deprivation!) and it covers them right up! This concealer is a little more yellow than what I would like, but under my foundation it looks perfecly natural and is just all in all a wonderful concealer. It belnds well, and isn't really thick or creamy. It's more of a serum kind of consistency.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
I think I like the Maybelline fit me concealer better but this is pretty good as well the lightest shade has a lot of pink undertones which isn't good for my skin tone but overall I am pretty impressed. Also if you don't set it it will get oily and feel heavy on the skin. This is so great for dark circles, I don't like the applicator because it's not sanitary but I wash it weekly
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
I don't know how to feel about this concealer. So many people have raved about it on social media that I couldn't not buy it. I tried to like this so much, but this concealer makes my dry under eyes even more dry, flaky, and creases immediately. It's just not creamy, the formula feels so.. dry. It's possible that I might have gotten a bad tube or something, but I don't think I'll repurchase.
Jacquelyn B.
This isn't a BAD concealer at all. It just doesn't seem to cover my dark circles all the way. It lasts all day and does a decent job. I just am never fully satisfied with the results I get. I will say that it doesn't get cakey on me AT ALL! Which is definitely a plus. I just can't get past the fact that it doesn't cover my dark circles all the way, especially because mine aren't even that bad.
Kitty K.
This is by far the best drugstore concealer. It has the right amount of pigmentation and I like the sponge applicator. It is better than some high-end concealers. I buy mine from the local drugstore so it's easily accessible. I have dry skin and fine lines and this is perfect. It covers everything up and lasts all day without creasing. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Jaclyn H.
Houma
Great price , great product. A little goes a long way. Usually Walgreens will have buy one get one half off that’s always a plus. Packaging is easy. Product spreads evenly , and has a tone for every person!
Brenda C.
I love this concealer. Does a great job at covering dark circles and it's good for cover dark spots. The applicator is kind of unsanitary after a while but it says it's antimicrobial and it feels nice when applying the product. However, I do find that this product will crease and settle into fine lines if you do not set it right away. I absolutely recommend this product!
Mabel F.
Review for: Medium more...
This product does live up to its hype. The product conceals dark circles. The bad part is that there aren’t a good variety of colors and you may have to mix the product. I would still recommend the product.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?