BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Melinda C.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this concealer, it is very easy to blend, you can blend with your fingers or a beauty blender. Covers all my blemishes, and lightens the under eye. Looks great under powder foundation and liquid foundation.
Lyndsey S.
Manchester , NH
Review for: Fair more...
This is a holy grail product in my opinion.. I kept hearing about how amazing it was and had to try it and have never looked back. It works perfectly as a concealer, and rids of dark circles and blemishes. My only qualm is getting it started because of the sponge applicator, but once it's started - it's perfect. I've used some high end products that don't even come close to this; it is a great value for the money and I would highly recommend
Denisse N.
Brownsville, TX
I love this concealer!!! Just pick the right color for your skin ( a little lighter compare to your foundation). The best of all is how it blends so easily. I always have dark circles beneath my eyes, but this product has helped a lot in making me look more rested.
Me encanta este corrector !!! Simplemente elija el color adecuado para su piel (un poco más ligero que su base). Lo mejor de todo es cómo se mezcla tan fácilmente. Siempre tengo círculos oscuros debajo de mis ojos, pero este producto ha ayudado mucho en hacerme parecer más descansada.
Aimy Y.
Northville, MI
I decided to try this based on some reviews. SO happy I did! I actually ended up purchasing the "Brightener" instead of light. I feel like it covers darker under eyes as well as not making them look caked on. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the applicator. Once you get the product up in the sponge thing it ends up being way too much. I have been using a small concealer brush to soak up some product and then apply. This works much better for me. I can't speak to the age erasing claim quite yet. I think I've found my new favorite go to!
Pudgie P.
I adore this product. I have super fine lines underneath my eyes and dark circles, this concealer covers both! No creasing and wears forever!! I also love the application ,just a few clicks and dab on for amazing coverage. The only bad thing I have to say is while the fairest color is great for covering spots and dark circles they don't go light enough for a true highlighting concealer for my pale butt.
Haley R.
I love this concealer, it works well for covering up dark circles, and has good coverage. It is very easy to blend and apply especially with the sponge applicator. I have bought this many times and would recommend.
Alli M.
San Marcos, TX
I love this concealer! First of all it's so inexpensive, you can get it at any drug store. It has the perfect amount of coverage and it is not cakey at all which I love. It blends easy as well.
Vanessa O.
Modesto, CA
Broke me out so bad!!! Everyone was raving about it so I gave in and it totally gave me a rash! If you have sensitive skin I’d recommend skipping out on this one.
Samantha H.
Sumter, SC
I use this alot but it doesn't completely cover my dark circles. Mine are incredibly dark though. It did do a great job of covering most of the darkness though :)
Review for: Brightener more...
I always use this concealer to brighten my eyes and to make my face feel more alive. It's very long lasting very creamy. I love the sponge aplicator it's very easy to apply. I already bought this product two times.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?