BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1987)
Tanise n.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I think I found my new concealer and it’s affordable!! Which who doesn’t like to save money. Helps me with my hyper pigmentations and my under eye. Nicely packaged I would definitely recommend to others to try out this and if you haven’t go to the store and get you one.
Emily D.
Wilkes-Barre
Review for: Ivory more...
This is a great affordable concealer. I don't have really dark circles, but if you did this might not be for you. You can always use an orange/peach concealer and this over the top (I've never done it personally but you never know). Whenever I want a fresh "natural" look, I use this concealer. It's not heavy looking, it doesn't crease and it just brightens up my face. Highly recommend! Great drug store product.
Tiffanie G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Let me start off by saying that I have been loving makeup forever I've tried every brand from drugstore to high-end makeup and I have to say that this is the best one that meets in between for the price point !! My other one the Amazon clay one bite art is $32 I'd rather pay $10 for this one and it works just as good. So if you're thinking about getting this don't think any longer just get it trust me you won't be disappointed I've already purchased 10 of these in the last 2 years
Kurstin S.
Mount Vernon
I like this concealer a lot! It blends out smoothly and can be worn with a lot of different foundations! Or on its own when I'm in a hurry but need something to conceal my pigmented areas! I think there's some controversy with the applicator being unsanitary, but if you wash your face every time before you put makeup on (like you should) I don't see the big issue! It's one I reach for often, even over my Fit Me.
lacey M.
Aston, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Ivory more...
I luv this product, i know a lot of people don't really like drugstore products, but this particular one workslike a dream, if I'm running late and just swype a little bit under my eyes and anywhere else that may be lacking to my liking, i can be out the door in minutes. Mabeline might not have the always "too cute" packaging, but sometimes it's not just all about that, IF the product works, and this one does it's job well!
Meghan E.
Kingston
I am not a fan of applicators that have sponges attached since I feel like half thw product gets lost in the sponge
That being said the product its self is good and I would purchase again in another packaging.
Carolina P.
ruston, LA
Review for: Honey more...
Good concept and good for pin pointing spots. I am not the biggest fan of the sponge application though as I feel it builds up bacteria with left over product in the sponge when used. Concealer does have coverage though.
Duli P.
Lewisville, TX
One of the best affordable concealers in the market. I put this under my eye and it blends easily and beautifully into my makeup routine. I wear the neutralizer color that can be used as a base underneath another concealer or foundation. I can also wear it alone whenever I am in a hurry. The applicator can get a bit messy, but overall with the price, coverage, and color, I have to say that I love this product.
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
Review for: Light more...
I didn’t really like this product it creased so much for me at least and got very patchy and didn’t cover up anything it just made them more noticeable and anyone who has dry skin I would shy away from this because it will show all the dry places off and stick to them
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
This stuff is great. It’s very affordable and works just as well as some of the other high quality products out there. You can find them at many stores for affordable prices. Many color options to color match.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?