BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
Patricia C.
I have repurchased the "neutralizer" shade two times and like it very much. I purchased the "light" shade this time and it goes well with my complexion but is still a little darker than I would like. Will be better for summer I think. I will try out the brightener as I have heard great things about that one too. I tend to have a little creasing initially. I have found that by setting the concealer and then do a light "rub" in the one crease, then that will do the trick. This concealer lasts my whole work day, I will continue to repurchase.
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
I am not a fan. I don't like the pigmentation. This creased so badly and felt greasy. When applying a powder it gets pilly, the texture becomes weird. The tube didn't last long at all and the applicator feels like you're rubbing grease on your skin. It melted off my face within a couple hours. I purchased it because soooo many people recommended it. I guess I don't see what makes this so great.
Fernanda S.
The only concealer that I will ever use. It’s the best for under eye and blemishes. The packaging is very easy to use and I love the sponge to apply the product.
Khonthy M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I absolutely love this product! I've gone through at least four since I started wearing makeup back in 2010. It really helps to brighten my under eye area and make my face look more awake and fresh. Sometimes when I feel lazy, I apply this product and a little bit of powder, lightly fill in my brows, and curl and apply mascara and that's basically my everyday makeup but it also looks like I tried just a smidge. I would definitely recommend this product for those who are looking for a nice but affordable under eye concealer and brightener.
Alexandra M.
This product works great! i have never really had a lot of luck finding a concealer that matches my skin undertone until i found this. I have dry skin and other concealers make it obvious but this one is not too thick and blends in well with my skin making it look even and normal. I only wish for a little more coverage when it comes to my dark circles because my fair skin makes them pop out.
Brooke H.
I really liked the idea and design of this product but it did not live up to the reviews. first of all, there is almost NO coverage with this. as a student, i feel like a constantly have dark circles under my eyes so i was really hoping this would help but it is way to thin/sheer. another issue is that i am very acne prone so although this product says that it is mostly self cleaning did not work for me. my skin is too sensitive and no matter how much i squeezed the access formula out of the tip, it remained. would not buy again or recommend
Brooke S.
Review for: Brightener more...
This product is great for the days where you don't want to have a full face of makeup. It is light and blends pretty easily. It is great for under eye bags. It is pretty light coverage but I would buy it again.
Amanda L.
Harrisburg, PA
This is one of my favorite concealers ever! I have medium and highlight. I love them both. They give the perfect coverage for my dark circles and is so inexpensive at the drug store!! I'm almost out of them both and Won't hesitate to buy them again. They're one of the best concealers out in the makeup world and the best part is that they're at the drug store! Definitely purchase them if you haven't already.
Kathleen B.
Middle Island, NY
One of the best concealers out there! Best drug store concealer at that! I was so excited to see this as one of the winner of the Reviewers Choice! It totally deserved it! I love how flawless and easy the application is and how it leaves your contour under the eyes and highlighted areas. It's not cakey and it's easy to blend out! When applying translucent powder it performs maximum coverage!
carmela m.
Vancouver, WA
Ok so I have very pale skin with yellow undertones so its very hard to find good cover up and concealer to blend with my skin. I actually have bought many different high end brands and also drug store but when I tried this I usually get many compliments, I don't feel it leaves me caky or settles in my cracks which I always have problems with other brands.. I got the color fair and when I don't want to fuss with my makeup but I want to look decent I just swipe this under my eyes wait for it to warm up and just blend with my beauty blender below my eyes and that's it, totally makes a huge difference. I also suffer from sleep insomnia and when I have those night where I didn't get much sleep this is my always go to.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?