BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Renee M.
Rogers, OH
I see rave reviews for this product all over the place. I don't know if I got a shade that is too light for my skin or what the problem is, but it barely covers the major purple black circles under my eyes. I have to lay it on thick and not blend it or rub it in at all right under my eyes for this to almost work perfectly. I do love the packaging. It is so convenient to just twist a few clicks up and go to town.
Autumn K.
I have the one in neutralizer and I love it! It covers really well and it brightens beautiful...it's my go to everyday concealer...Maybelline did a good job with this one.
Stefanie V.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Fair more...
Honestly I think this product is hyped way more than it should be. Don't get me wrong, it's a decent concealer but it's not the best, especially for dark circles. I like that it's not too heavy but I really don't like the packaging. I feel like I am pulling at my eyes when I put this on and looking at the applicator after just one or two uses is horrifying. I can't imagine how unhygienic it is. I am not really a germaphobe but if it were in a tube or even had a wand I wouldn't be so disgusted. I purchased it a couple times but I won't be repurchasing. There's better concealers out there.
Elizabeth D.
Roswell
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer!! I saw this in a friend's makeup bag and when i first tried it i loved! Its soo affordable and it also covers my under eyes circles really good!
Brendaa T.
Chicago
This product matches me skin tone perfectly  i love how it applies on very smoothly it blends in very nicely the packaging is easy to open   Its nice
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Fair more...
I got this product from CVS looking for a cheaper alternative for my Lancôme concealer. There is definitely a difference in consistency, it is thinner texture and it dries fast. I was used to a more thicker hydrating texture because my skin is on the drier side. I found this concealer to look patchy on me after a few hours. I know people like this a lot but I did not find it suitable for my skin type. This product can be found also at target for $7.99.
Jill K.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Medium, Neutralizer, Brightener more...
I have been using Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer for years! I am shade medium and it matches me pretty well. I personally like to add a touch of my foundation to it and mix it to really perfect the shade. The coverage is very good and I have some pretty dark under eye circles. I'm not a fan of drug store makeup to be honest, but this my all time favorite concealer. I have tried probably 50 different concealers over the last 10 years for my dark circles. I have every shade of color corrector, peach, red, green, yellow, orange. I have taken makeup classes from professional MUAs. I have watched hundreds of Youtube videos for under eye concealers tutorials and reviews. Instant Age Rewind is still my go to! Now, as far as the shades "brightner" and "neutralizer", I didn't love those shades for my skin tone. I'm far too dark to wear those shades but I can see it working well with fair skin.
Jill P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought this product for the convenience of the application, but the formula itself worked great! Easy to use and pretty full coverage for an inexpensive concealer!
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
Overall, this is my all time favorite drugstore concealer. This product is the first face makeup I ever purchased and started to using, besides my basic winged eyeliner. I remember staying up late during my high school years and especially senior year, back in 2012 with dark black eye bags. This product is definitely easy to use and covers up majority of my dark under eye bags. I love how the formula is easy to blend and feels lightweight. It’s definitely a great product for a beginner and I still continue to use it to this day. The applicator that’s provided on the top of the product, makes it portable and easy to use for needed touch ups throughout the day. I also like how the product is an affordable drugstore concealer, it makes it convenient for a budgeting student.
Josselyn I.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought this in the shade fair. I've used it a few times and it is really brightening, which I love. My under eyes are definitely covered, but as with any concealer I've used it creases. I like the concealer better than the ItCosmetics ByeBye under eye and the Maybelline crayon concealer (which I've forgotten the name of). I love the shade that I picked out, but I do hope to pick up neutralizer too!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?