BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Jolie K.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
If your a clean freak, you might not particularly like the sponge of it. I think this concealer is best for your undereyes and blends beautifully. You can build it up. I would definitely buy again. It has medium coverage I'd say.
Lindsey P.
Venice, FL
This concealer is a cult classic for a reason. It does an excellent job of brightening the dark circles under my eyes, and it does so without creasing. It looks great with any setting powder, even ones of questionable quality. I don't mind the sponge until I start getting close to the end of this concealer, when I feel like it get a bit gunky, but I just tear it off at that point. I highly recommend this product.
Barbara M.
Shelton, CT
I find that the Neutralizer shade (the pale yellow one) is best for hiding dark under eye cicles. I dab on a few dots using the foam tipped applicator, but then I buff that out with a fluffy concealer brush (ELF Cosmetics has one in their $3 studio line, EcoTools has one in their $14 5-brush kit, and Sephora has one called an Airbrush Concealer Brush for WAY more than these other 2 combined, but pick what you like). Once it's been blended lightly, I will sometimes stipple some of my foundation on over it, other times I may just stipple a matching flesh tone concealer over it & set with my Ben Nye Neutral face powder. It works like a dream.
KETTO  .
Best under eye concealer. Creamy, covers well, blends nicely, brightening and long lasting. First shade is perfect for my pale skin. I've used quite a few drugstore concealers and I feel as though this one is the best.. hands down. Can't beat the price for how well it works. Try it out and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Elizabeth D.
Roswell
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer!! I saw this in a friend's makeup bag and when i first tried it i loved! Its soo affordable and it also covers my under eyes circles really good!
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
My holy grail concealer. I have tried others and they could never compare how amazing this product it. It's so affordable I would recommend it. I like to use it as a eyeshadow primer because this product does not crease what so ever and it helps keep the eyeshadows on all day. I really have nothing but nice things to say about this concealer, i repurchase it when ever I am close to empty out one. I love it so much
Autumn K.
I have the one in neutralizer and I love it! It covers really well and it brightens beautiful...it's my go to everyday concealer...Maybelline did a good job with this one.
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
Everything about the application of this concealer is amazing! It's a medium coverage concealer that applies smoothly thanks to the sponge applicator and blends super well onto the skin. I bought this concealer in two shade, one to cover my acne and the other one to use as highlighter. I amazed to say that this product managed to cover most of my spots, something only a high-end foundation and concealer woud be able to do. This product is super buildable and a total steal! As much as I love this product, I do find it hard to match it perfectly with my skin tone and I do use the product up fairly quickly. Nevertheless, I love this product and will repurchase very very soon.
Patricia H.
Maybelline is my favorite drugstore Brand, and this product is my holy grail product from the Maybelline line. I've used the brightening, correcting, and the medium shade. I use all three shades everyday and it lasts all day and doesn't crease under my eyes. There is a reason why this product is so hyped up and you can't find a better drug store concealer. This product beat some of my high end favorites as well.
Jill P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought this product for the convenience of the application, but the formula itself worked great! Easy to use and pretty full coverage for an inexpensive concealer!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?