BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Autumn K.
I have the one in neutralizer and I love it! It covers really well and it brightens beautiful...it's my go to everyday concealer...Maybelline did a good job with this one.
Patricia H.
Maybelline is my favorite drugstore Brand, and this product is my holy grail product from the Maybelline line. I've used the brightening, correcting, and the medium shade. I use all three shades everyday and it lasts all day and doesn't crease under my eyes. There is a reason why this product is so hyped up and you can't find a better drug store concealer. This product beat some of my high end favorites as well.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
This product is probably one of my favorite products of all time!!! I use the brightner shade under my eyes and any areas I'm going to highlight after applying my foundation. I tried many many different under eye brightners from the drugstore and sephora before finding this and I can't imagine finding anything I like better than this. It goes on easily and quickly, doesn't crease, and to top it off very affordable!
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
Overall, this is my all time favorite drugstore concealer. This product is the first face makeup I ever purchased and started to using, besides my basic winged eyeliner. I remember staying up late during my high school years and especially senior year, back in 2012 with dark black eye bags. This product is definitely easy to use and covers up majority of my dark under eye bags. I love how the formula is easy to blend and feels lightweight. It’s definitely a great product for a beginner and I still continue to use it to this day. The applicator that’s provided on the top of the product, makes it portable and easy to use for needed touch ups throughout the day. I also like how the product is an affordable drugstore concealer, it makes it convenient for a budgeting student.
Heidi C.
I had tried higher end, luxury and drugstore concealers and most never worked for me. In came this Maybelline Concealer and instantly I knew it was for me. It does not crease, when you set it with a powder it does not move. It gives great coverage and I like to apply it with the sponge applicator. I find it works really well and makes me look alive and my eye area looks bright. I have already repurchased twice and will continue to do so. You will have to pry this out of my cold, dead hands before I will give this concealer up!
KETTO  .
Best under eye concealer. Creamy, covers well, blends nicely, brightening and long lasting. First shade is perfect for my pale skin. I've used quite a few drugstore concealers and I feel as though this one is the best.. hands down. Can't beat the price for how well it works. Try it out and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Elizabeth D.
Roswell
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer!! I saw this in a friend's makeup bag and when i first tried it i loved! Its soo affordable and it also covers my under eyes circles really good!
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
Everything about the application of this concealer is amazing! It's a medium coverage concealer that applies smoothly thanks to the sponge applicator and blends super well onto the skin. I bought this concealer in two shade, one to cover my acne and the other one to use as highlighter. I amazed to say that this product managed to cover most of my spots, something only a high-end foundation and concealer woud be able to do. This product is super buildable and a total steal! As much as I love this product, I do find it hard to match it perfectly with my skin tone and I do use the product up fairly quickly. Nevertheless, I love this product and will repurchase very very soon.
Kali P.
This concealer definitely brightened my under eye area very well. It was a perfect creamy consistency and had good coverage. I found I needed to set it with translucent powder to prevent creasing. The only problem I have with this is that the undertone is so peachy-pink (to neutralize under eye circles) that it was impossible for me to use on my blemishes because it accentuated them. I had to pull a different concealer from my collection to deal with those problem areas and it was just an extra step that I hated doing. I probably wouldn't repurchase because of this.
Jill K.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Medium, Neutralizer, Brightener more...
I have been using Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer for years! I am shade medium and it matches me pretty well. I personally like to add a touch of my foundation to it and mix it to really perfect the shade. The coverage is very good and I have some pretty dark under eye circles. I'm not a fan of drug store makeup to be honest, but this my all time favorite concealer. I have tried probably 50 different concealers over the last 10 years for my dark circles. I have every shade of color corrector, peach, red, green, yellow, orange. I have taken makeup classes from professional MUAs. I have watched hundreds of Youtube videos for under eye concealers tutorials and reviews. Instant Age Rewind is still my go to! Now, as far as the shades "brightner" and "neutralizer", I didn't love those shades for my skin tone. I'm far too dark to wear those shades but I can see it working well with fair skin.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?