BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Candice R.
This is a raved about concealer and for good reason! I use it everyday in the shade medium (sometimes light) to highlight and cover my dark circles. If you have really pigmented dark circles you'll need a color corrector as this isn't full full full coverage but it's perfect for everyday wear and doesn't crease (I always set it though).
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
I know this says "Age Rewind" Eraser Dark Circle Treatment, however I'm 22 years young and use this all the time! I have had dark circles every since I was born because of horrendous allergies and insomnia. Sometimes it's to the point where people literally ask me who punched me in the face. (Number one reason why I can't go out of the house without wearing makeup.)

However, this super concealer is fantastic. It takes away those dark circles and puffiness that I always have. It also covers up blemishes nicely. I also love the fact that It is lightweight and not super thick.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I have REALLY dark circles. I used to really love this concealer but after a while I noticed it was making my eyes look a little gray underneath, like it wasn't really covering. It almost accentuated it a little bit. I am normally classic ivory in most foundations, and I got the fair colored one. I'm not sure if it is something I did wrong or if it's just not a good concealer for me... such a bummer because it works amazing for so many people.
Michaela A.
Oswego, NY
I think that this is a great product for people who do not have extremely dark under eye bags like I do, so for me it just isn't the best under eye concealer out there. However it is super easy to apply and blend. The price is great because the product doesn't run out for at least a month. It's also pretty great that this product can be picked up from pretty much any drugstore or supermarket, no special Sephora trips needed! One of the biggest downfalls of this product is the sponge applicator. Using the same sponge over and over to apply the product is kind of not sanitary.
member-191ac
Review for: Ivory, Other more...
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER! it’s my one of my favorites. I use this product everyday. It’s my go to concealer when it comes to cleaning up the brow. It feels so light weight and does a great job in concealing up my under eye.
Tricia C.
San Diego, CA
I have a tendency to have very dark circles and so my friend raved to me about this product telling me that it does wonders. And so when I purchased it, I expected it to a lot for me, but I was a bit disappointed. It was a bit better than other brands, but with this product, to actually cover some of my eyebags, I felt like I had to definitely pack on many layers. It made my eyes and skin feel very heavy and saggy.
Janine C.
This concealer is definitely one of my favorites! i use it for my under eyes and any other type of darkness or discoloration and it works so well! it has a consistency thinner than other concealers, probably because of the sponge tip so it has to be thin enough to get through it. it blends beautifully into the skin and wears really comfortably. it DOES crease slightly so it's not completely perfect, but it's extremely close.
Autumn K.
I have the one in neutralizer and I love it! It covers really well and it brightens beautiful...it's my go to everyday concealer...Maybelline did a good job with this one.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
This product is probably one of my favorite products of all time!!! I use the brightner shade under my eyes and any areas I'm going to highlight after applying my foundation. I tried many many different under eye brightners from the drugstore and sephora before finding this and I can't imagine finding anything I like better than this. It goes on easily and quickly, doesn't crease, and to top it off very affordable!
Alyssa E.
Like everyone else I struggle with dark under eye circles. I've tried so many concealers and color correctors and nothing does the trick. This little tube, with it's magic applicator is a lifesaver. It goes on so easy and it really brightens my under eye. No more caking up layers of color corrector, sealer, brightener, powder...just swipe this puppy under the eye, blend, set and I instantly look more awake and alive!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?