BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Brendaa T.
Chicago
This product matches me skin tone perfectly  i love how it applies on very smoothly it blends in very nicely the packaging is easy to open   Its nice
Kali P.
This concealer definitely brightened my under eye area very well. It was a perfect creamy consistency and had good coverage. I found I needed to set it with translucent powder to prevent creasing. The only problem I have with this is that the undertone is so peachy-pink (to neutralize under eye circles) that it was impossible for me to use on my blemishes because it accentuated them. I had to pull a different concealer from my collection to deal with those problem areas and it was just an extra step that I hated doing. I probably wouldn't repurchase because of this.
Patricia H.
Maybelline is my favorite drugstore Brand, and this product is my holy grail product from the Maybelline line. I've used the brightening, correcting, and the medium shade. I use all three shades everyday and it lasts all day and doesn't crease under my eyes. There is a reason why this product is so hyped up and you can't find a better drug store concealer. This product beat some of my high end favorites as well.
Toni B.
I had been trying high end concealers and they kept settling into fine lines and creasing under my eyes. I'm only 22 and I take good care of my skin, so it's not like I have much going one under my eyes other than some blue tones. But those concealers made me look much older. However, this Maybelline concealer covers the discoloration and brightens up the whole area. I apply it in the morning over foundation, pat it in with my ring finger, then set it with powder. I'm not sure who said "set it and forget it" but they may have been talking abut this concealer.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
This product is probably one of my favorite products of all time!!! I use the brightner shade under my eyes and any areas I'm going to highlight after applying my foundation. I tried many many different under eye brightners from the drugstore and sephora before finding this and I can't imagine finding anything I like better than this. It goes on easily and quickly, doesn't crease, and to top it off very affordable!
Elizabeth D.
Roswell
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer!! I saw this in a friend's makeup bag and when i first tried it i loved! Its soo affordable and it also covers my under eyes circles really good!
Heidi C.
I had tried higher end, luxury and drugstore concealers and most never worked for me. In came this Maybelline Concealer and instantly I knew it was for me. It does not crease, when you set it with a powder it does not move. It gives great coverage and I like to apply it with the sponge applicator. I find it works really well and makes me look alive and my eye area looks bright. I have already repurchased twice and will continue to do so. You will have to pry this out of my cold, dead hands before I will give this concealer up!
Abbigail S.
Wentzville , MO
I love this concealer for the price and product. The only downside is that it can be light coverage, which is not always best for concealers. If you need a light cover up or touch up, then this concealer is fantastic! This can be found at any makeup or retail store. Would recommend to anyone!
Renee M.
Rogers, OH
I see rave reviews for this product all over the place. I don't know if I got a shade that is too light for my skin or what the problem is, but it barely covers the major purple black circles under my eyes. I have to lay it on thick and not blend it or rub it in at all right under my eyes for this to almost work perfectly. I do love the packaging. It is so convenient to just twist a few clicks up and go to town.
Barbara M.
Shelton, CT
I find that the Neutralizer shade (the pale yellow one) is best for hiding dark under eye cicles. I dab on a few dots using the foam tipped applicator, but then I buff that out with a fluffy concealer brush (ELF Cosmetics has one in their $3 studio line, EcoTools has one in their $14 5-brush kit, and Sephora has one called an Airbrush Concealer Brush for WAY more than these other 2 combined, but pick what you like). Once it's been blended lightly, I will sometimes stipple some of my foundation on over it, other times I may just stipple a matching flesh tone concealer over it & set with my Ben Nye Neutral face powder. It works like a dream.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?