BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1981)
ashwini b.
Best one .. seriously it's the best ..I love it and I really want to buy it again ..it's soo good ..it lasts for long time on u r face also and in u r bottle as well
Toni B.
I had been trying high end concealers and they kept settling into fine lines and creasing under my eyes. I'm only 22 and I take good care of my skin, so it's not like I have much going one under my eyes other than some blue tones. But those concealers made me look much older. However, this Maybelline concealer covers the discoloration and brightens up the whole area. I apply it in the morning over foundation, pat it in with my ring finger, then set it with powder. I'm not sure who said "set it and forget it" but they may have been talking abut this concealer.
Alyssa E.
Like everyone else I struggle with dark under eye circles. I've tried so many concealers and color correctors and nothing does the trick. This little tube, with it's magic applicator is a lifesaver. It goes on so easy and it really brightens my under eye. No more caking up layers of color corrector, sealer, brightener, powder...just swipe this puppy under the eye, blend, set and I instantly look more awake and alive!
Kaitlin C.
Review for: Fair more...
For a drugstore concealer, this one kicks butt. It's the only drugstore concealer that I've found that I think actually brightens my under eye without drying it out.
Deanna M.
This concealer is great to highlight your face with. I do not recommend using this for imperfections since it is a thin consistency. Very easy to apply, convenient packaging, light weight, and blends out beautifully! I will say that I am very fair. I have the brightener illuminating version, very pink so I put it on under my foundation kind of as a color correcter, and I see a lot of brightness. It's wonderful!
Kali P.
This concealer definitely brightened my under eye area very well. It was a perfect creamy consistency and had good coverage. I found I needed to set it with translucent powder to prevent creasing. The only problem I have with this is that the undertone is so peachy-pink (to neutralize under eye circles) that it was impossible for me to use on my blemishes because it accentuated them. I had to pull a different concealer from my collection to deal with those problem areas and it was just an extra step that I hated doing. I probably wouldn't repurchase because of this.
Stefanie V.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Fair more...
Honestly I think this product is hyped way more than it should be. Don't get me wrong, it's a decent concealer but it's not the best, especially for dark circles. I like that it's not too heavy but I really don't like the packaging. I feel like I am pulling at my eyes when I put this on and looking at the applicator after just one or two uses is horrifying. I can't imagine how unhygienic it is. I am not really a germaphobe but if it were in a tube or even had a wand I wouldn't be so disgusted. I purchased it a couple times but I won't be repurchasing. There's better concealers out there.
Brendaa T.
Chicago
This product matches me skin tone perfectly  i love how it applies on very smoothly it blends in very nicely the packaging is easy to open   Its nice
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
Everything about the application of this concealer is amazing! It's a medium coverage concealer that applies smoothly thanks to the sponge applicator and blends super well onto the skin. I bought this concealer in two shade, one to cover my acne and the other one to use as highlighter. I amazed to say that this product managed to cover most of my spots, something only a high-end foundation and concealer woud be able to do. This product is super buildable and a total steal! As much as I love this product, I do find it hard to match it perfectly with my skin tone and I do use the product up fairly quickly. Nevertheless, I love this product and will repurchase very very soon.
Elizabeth D.
Roswell
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer!! I saw this in a friend's makeup bag and when i first tried it i loved! Its soo affordable and it also covers my under eyes circles really good!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?