BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Ashli P.
Thackerville, OK
This is ok. It covers really well but settles in my fine lines and looked bad especially after powder. I found that my L'Oréal pro matte foundation works much better and don't settle in my fine lines.
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio
I love this concealer. Although, I did just buy it a few weeks ago because everyone was raving about it. It's such a great concealer and it has done good to my under eye circles. I love the sponge tip because it spreads the product around evenly and it isn't harsh on the skin. When set with face powder, it leaves a natural glow to your face. It does have chemicals that can make people break out so be careful. I totally love this.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I rarely leave the house without putting this on! It is a miracle worker. I have dark circles, red patches and flaws that this hides - and it lasts all day. Give it a try!
Update:
It's been a while since I wrote this review, and I have since stopped using this product. My skin is very pale, but since we live in FL, I usually have more color. I need a lighter shade!! It doesn't help at all since it is darker than my current skin tone...
Amber N.
I was having a lot of trouble finding the right concealer for my skin type. Everything I tried just wouldn't work for me, and believe me I TRIED my hardest to find the holy grail. I tend to have bags under my eyes all the time, even though I sleep a lot, but this product is a life saver. It instantly brightens my dull, lifeless face. This concealer is literally bae. And it's actually voted best drugstore concealer I found out so yay! I hope they never stop making this!
Gabbi L.
I love this stuff. I use not only under my eyes but on spots of my face where I have red spots. Has pretty good coverage and all around color! Pretty inexpensive as well
Katelyn R.
Review for: Medium more...
I like this product but I feel like it doesn't provide as much coverage as I want. I like the concept of the packaging but I feel as if I don't get much product because of the sponge tip.
Grace C.
Lowell, MA
I love this concealer! It doesn't feel too heavy on the skin, has a nice coverage that effectively brightens the undereyes, and the application roll-on sponge is great.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I'm always on the search for the perfect concealer. I have terrible dark circles under my eyes and have tried countless brands and formulas to cover them up. I find that this concealer is one of two that does the best for me. The color is just right, and so is the price. I really don't care for the sponge applicator because it does get pretty saturated with product and probably harbors more bacterial than I would care to know about, but overall the product is great. It does crease on me, even when I set it, but I've not found one concealer on the market that doesn't crease on me.
Naz W.
San Fransisco
Easily one of the best drug store concealers iv ever tired, It does have great coverage and is very true to color, I picked this up on a whim one day just to try and I ended up buying it a few more times afterwards too! My only qualm is that the applying sponge can get really dirty and holds bacteria causing breakouts, so buyer beware you may want to twist the bottom to release the product into the sponge but use another brush that can be washed to apply the product
Maria P.
This is a great concealer does cover up my dark circles pretty well, and that's because I have severe dark circles. If yours aren't that bad then this will work awesome for you. It is very creamy and easy to apply. I love that the applicator makes it easy to use, and it really brightens up my circles. However this concealer does need to be set, well I think all concealers need to be set. Its very affordable and stays on for more than 4 hours.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?