BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1989)
Kelly W.
East Elmhurst, NY
I just recently started using this product again and I'm remembering all the reasons I used to love it. It has a fantastic finish on the skin-- very smooth and it creases less than any other concealer I've ever used under my eyes. I would say the coverage is about medium (if you have very very dark circles like I do, this might not be quite enough for you on its own). The only thing that I've found misleading about this is the promise that it will decrease under eye darkness with prolonged use. I've never noticed that it had any effect on my dark circles (aside from covering them up, of course!)
Marisa W.
Bowling Green, KY
I use this stuff all the time! It's always my go to concealer for a light makeup look. Not only is it great for under eyes but I use it for my other problem spots as well. I'm on my third or fourth tube of it! Such an easy application! I would totally recommend to anyone who wants to try this concealer. I will say I've never noticed an actual difference in my under eye darkness but I've never had that bad of a problem with them either.
Natasha L.
Coverage is great and easy to apply on. Creamy and smooth. Not clumpy and last me the whole day. All you need is to apply it once and you are ready to go. I also use it to contour my face or even to cover up tiny discoloration on my cheeks. Love the shape of it. You can just hold it like a pen or a pencil and just color it on your dark circles. One problem is the sponge. It is very soft which is good but it tends to break off. Maybe I am too rough while applying it on but the sponge tears off for me. Not really a big issue because the concealer does cover really well. Worthy drugstore product.
Beth B.
This concealer is really good. It has good coverage but never gets to cake-y. It's definitely my favorite under eye concealer from the drugstore. I would totally recommend that you try it out.
Jana B.
This product is amazing. I always buy a new one as soon as I am running low. I love the application and how easily it blends into the skin. The concealer shades are great, I use fair/light. I also like the one marked "brightening" (more of a peachy pink undertone) as well. I set this with powder and I never have any issues with creasing. On lighter makeup days I just swipe this, powder, bronzer, and mascara on and I am good to go!
Adriana C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Fair more...
AMAZING. It is full coverage and wear well under almost any foundation i have used. The formula is somewhat thick but that doesn’t bother me at all. Love this concealer!
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
I've tried so many under eye concealers for dark circles, and this is one of the first that actually covers them! Of course, I don't think there is any concealer that makes them honestly 100% disappear, but my god this stuff gets pretty close! Seems to last a long time, doesn't cake up, goes on really smooth and blends so nicely on any skin tone. I'm so impressed and feel better about myself & my darn circles than I have in a long time like they're almost not there. Give it a shot, it's worth every penny!
Gabbi L.
I love this stuff. I use not only under my eyes but on spots of my face where I have red spots. Has pretty good coverage and all around color! Pretty inexpensive as well
sedeno k.
This baby here is so good...
It conceals all my blemishes and dark spot... under eye dark circles... almost everything... mine is almost getting over and I need one soon
Esther
Review for: Fair more...
I love this product so much it is so good, I do recommend it to people who are older though. For younger girls like me 15-25 I recommend other ones. I have done makeup on my mom and other clients with it and it was very good.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?