BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Maria P.
Windermere , FL
I like this concealer a lot. First I noticed it on the Instagram. Some famous make up blogger was using it and recommending it. I figured I should try it because I could get it super cheep in CVS. This way I don't have to make a special trip to Sephora. I got it in the second lightest color. I was amazed at the results. I am 40. And have been using Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat for the past 4 years. This concealer is so so much better. It is like night and day. I just put a little bit under my eyes in the form of the upside down triangle and pat it with my finger tips. Then I blot it with shine removing paper. I don't use powder because I don't want to accentuate my wrinkles. And I am good to go. I feel so lucky to have found this concealer. Definitely recommend and thumbs up!
Danielle B.
Warwick, RI
Review for: Ivory more...
Thought this product did a REALLY good job!!!!!! Wish there was more product but it’s really awesome at covering dark circles and blemishes. Easy to apply and blend.
Stephanie C.
I am sooo in love. I finally gave in and bought it from the recommendations from Beauty Guru's on youtube and I a so happy. It goes on thick yet blendable. It lasts all day and is just awesome. I am so happy and it is a great price. I would buy again and again. I compared it to tarte shape tape which I have and used and I will be returning the tarte concealer.
Roxell C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Neutralizer more...
The product works well to cover dark circles, and neutralize puffy eye bags, but it does the same job as any concealer , and doesn't really make anything go away
Riley M.
Reno, NV
I spent months trying to find a concealer that would completely cover my dark circles and boy did I find it! This concealer is absolutely incredible. It's creamy, it's high in coverage, the packaging isn't bad, I like how because you twist to get the product, you get as much product as possible, I don't really care for the fluffy ball applicator but it's not a big deal. Overall this is the best drugstore concealer I have ever used!
Mia R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Fair more...
Great product. Medium to full coverage. Good for under the eyes or all over the face. The only thing I don't like is the applicator. I would prefer a doe foot applicator
Amanda B.
Stockton, CA
I love this product for under my eyes. Doesn't really work for covering blemishes cause it does have a bit of a brightening effect to cancel out the dark circles. I have sensitive skin and was a bit worried about this product but then found out it works just fine and really cancels out those bad circles I have plus it stays all day. Another thing I realized was even though it at first seems like it's going fast it doesn't cause you can use the product that's on the sponge multiple days before having to twist again and it doesn't dry up because of the fact that there's a lid that goes over it.
sedeno k.
This baby here is so good...
It conceals all my blemishes and dark spot... under eye dark circles... almost everything... mine is almost getting over and I need one soon
Chelsey P.
WINCHESTER, KY
I like this product, I do. But I do feel like it's over-hyped in the beauty world. When I bought it I was expecting some serious miracle product because everyone and their mom raves about it. It covers dark circles well, but it is not that miracle. I have to use a couple of coats to cover my circles completely (and mine aren't even THAT bad), so if you have super dark under eye circles, just know that. I do love that it's a nice thin formula though, less creasing. And it does highlight nicely. So for me it's pretty average. I would purchase it again, but mostly because I like how it highlights.
Kelly W.
East Elmhurst, NY
I just recently started using this product again and I'm remembering all the reasons I used to love it. It has a fantastic finish on the skin-- very smooth and it creases less than any other concealer I've ever used under my eyes. I would say the coverage is about medium (if you have very very dark circles like I do, this might not be quite enough for you on its own). The only thing that I've found misleading about this is the promise that it will decrease under eye darkness with prolonged use. I've never noticed that it had any effect on my dark circles (aside from covering them up, of course!)
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?