BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Elizabeth G.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
My holy grail! I love this as much as my shape tape! And that says a lot! I love the shade neutralizer because it cancels out my darkness and also brightens at the same time. Thin formula, buildable, and looks full coverage!
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio
I love this concealer. Although, I did just buy it a few weeks ago because everyone was raving about it. It's such a great concealer and it has done good to my under eye circles. I love the sponge tip because it spreads the product around evenly and it isn't harsh on the skin. When set with face powder, it leaves a natural glow to your face. It does have chemicals that can make people break out so be careful. I totally love this.
Krissy R.
Loves Park, IL
Hands down my absolute favorite drug store concealer!! It doesn't settle into fine lines and has a very creamy consistent without being too much like a liquid. The color neutralize is incredible and has just enough yellow undertone to really brighten under the eye without going over the top. I'm not a huge fan of the sponge applicator because of bacteria of touching the face but when used with a brush and makeup sponge it's perfect!
Gabbi L.
I love this stuff. I use not only under my eyes but on spots of my face where I have red spots. Has pretty good coverage and all around color! Pretty inexpensive as well
sedeno k.
This baby here is so good...
It conceals all my blemishes and dark spot... under eye dark circles... almost everything... mine is almost getting over and I need one soon
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I rarely leave the house without putting this on! It is a miracle worker. I have dark circles, red patches and flaws that this hides - and it lasts all day. Give it a try!
Update:
It's been a while since I wrote this review, and I have since stopped using this product. My skin is very pale, but since we live in FL, I usually have more color. I need a lighter shade!! It doesn't help at all since it is darker than my current skin tone...
Riley M.
Reno, NV
I spent months trying to find a concealer that would completely cover my dark circles and boy did I find it! This concealer is absolutely incredible. It's creamy, it's high in coverage, the packaging isn't bad, I like how because you twist to get the product, you get as much product as possible, I don't really care for the fluffy ball applicator but it's not a big deal. Overall this is the best drugstore concealer I have ever used!
Jana B.
This product is amazing. I always buy a new one as soon as I am running low. I love the application and how easily it blends into the skin. The concealer shades are great, I use fair/light. I also like the one marked "brightening" (more of a peachy pink undertone) as well. I set this with powder and I never have any issues with creasing. On lighter makeup days I just swipe this, powder, bronzer, and mascara on and I am good to go!
Ashli P.
Thackerville, OK
This is ok. It covers really well but settles in my fine lines and looked bad especially after powder. I found that my L'Oréal pro matte foundation works much better and don't settle in my fine lines.
Amanda B.
Stockton, CA
I love this product for under my eyes. Doesn't really work for covering blemishes cause it does have a bit of a brightening effect to cancel out the dark circles. I have sensitive skin and was a bit worried about this product but then found out it works just fine and really cancels out those bad circles I have plus it stays all day. Another thing I realized was even though it at first seems like it's going fast it doesn't cause you can use the product that's on the sponge multiple days before having to twist again and it doesn't dry up because of the fact that there's a lid that goes over it.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?