BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1981)
Ashli P.
Thackerville, OK
This is ok. It covers really well but settles in my fine lines and looked bad especially after powder. I found that my L'Oréal pro matte foundation works much better and don't settle in my fine lines.
Shannon W.
I hadn't tried an under-eye concealer until I heard so many people rave about this one! I am in my earlier 20s and have some darkness under my eyes (thanks college late nights) which I am looking to conceal when I wear makeup. This conceals my dark circles and also highlights beautifully. I love the sponge applicator and I like to blend it out with my ring finger and then set it with a translucent powder. I highly recommend this!!
Liliana F.
This seems like it would work but that's not the case. Its concealer in a easy to apply pen, with an easy twist to get the makeup out and top to protect the sponge, but the concealer just doesn't hold up. First off it was difficult to find a color that matches my skin (which is my case for must makeup so lets move on) but after a while it starts to cake up, flake up, and then eventually makes me look worst, since the little purple of my eyes starts showing through...and yes i used powder. I feel that it would work if you find your color and had very good powder, but its not for me.
This concealer performs way better than the price would indicate. I love the sponge applicator for ease in applying. I use it for under eye circles and as a general brightener and spot concealer. I love it and have placed it on auto delivery. Note that there are at least three products that look the same in the tube. One is a neutralizer-I apply it first, just a small amount in spots where "super concealer" might be wanted.
Carolina A.
CA
Best drugstore concealer on the market. My mom, sister and I all have our own. I was the first to use this back in high school and then got them both to try and approve. Stays on all day, is hydrating and affordable. My mom who has more delicate skin looks beautiful and she never goes a day without wearing this. Since I have sensitive dry skin this did not irritate or cause any dryness. Highly recommend for those who like natural looks like myself, but can be build able for a highlight effect.
Naz W.
San Fransisco
Easily one of the best drug store concealers iv ever tired, It does have great coverage and is very true to color, I picked this up on a whim one day just to try and I ended up buying it a few more times afterwards too! My only qualm is that the applying sponge can get really dirty and holds bacteria causing breakouts, so buyer beware you may want to twist the bottom to release the product into the sponge but use another brush that can be washed to apply the product
Jesika B.
Richardson, TX
Great coverup for dark circles. I don't typically just have dark under eye areas so I only use this product when I've had poor sleep so I don't know how much cover if offers for seriously dark areas. However, for basic under eye coverage it's great. Excellent coverage and brightening without being creepy bright. Make sense?! Ha. I think everyone has seen THAT person who's under eyes are like 5 shades lighter than the rest of their face and it's strange looking. This blends really well and stays put.
Rebecca G.
This is one of the best concealers I've used, I'm constantly repurchasing these. I like to use a concealer in my skin tone to cover up dark spots on my no foundation days, and I'm a very light skinned person so the fact that they have a shade light enough for me to use as a highlight under my eyes is perfect for me. This concealer is creamy and blends like a dream. It's easy to layer on top of products, and yes even powder.
Katelyn R.
Review for: Medium more...
I like this product but I feel like it doesn't provide as much coverage as I want. I like the concept of the packaging but I feel as if I don't get much product because of the sponge tip.
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
I have been dying to try this, and I finally remembered to buy it and holy smokes! It's amazing! I'm a big fan of airbrush concealers and used Clinique's for years and this one takes the cake! I've been wearing it all day in the Florida humidity and it stays in place. No funny age lines under your eyes and definitely hides my tired mommy eyes. I highly recommended this! The applicator makes it easy to apply and it works perfect!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?