BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Amy L. H.
This won the "best of" in the drugstore category so I had high hopes. I'm new to concealer, as I'm getting older (eek) and find that it's time. I followed the package directions and bought the neutralizer to layer under the shade for my skin tone, and while it does work quite well, I'm going to try some of the pricier products to see if I can't get better results. After all, if I'm going to use concealer, I might as well get exactly what I want, right?
Madison W.
Review for: Medium more...
Good product for a good price! Easy application and blend well. It compares good to high price concealers. It is a buildable product. It is one of the best drug store items.
Serena N.
Review for: Ivory more...
By far my favorite concealer ever! If you’ve been looking for a great concealer that is a great price this one is definitely for you I get this all the time it’s so so good. 100% recommend to everyone!
Alyssa T.
Calumet, MI
I swear by this concealer! It covers up so well and looks great on! I personally love the brightener! I would recommend this for anyone looking for a good concealer!
PJ H.
Santa Cruz, CA
When I first got mine, i was so excited, I think i twisted the cap too hard and it broke the straw that's inside. Not knowing I did so, I went along using this product and thinking, wow it doesn't even come out right, why are so many people raving about it? Then I decided to buy another one in a darker shade, and wow it was amazing! The coverage is great and it glides on so smoothly! I'm really glad I gave it a second chance! Wonderful product!
Clarisa K.
New Hartford, NY
Review for: Ivory more...
Definitely not a full coverage concealer but wears very light and is easy to blend. Not sure what it has done for actually getting rid of my dark circles but still like it
Sydney W.
Pearsall
This is the perfect concealer for people who dont like to use alot of concealer. It does not feel cakey whatsoever, brightens up your eyes, and blends really well!
Ishu P.
When I first got it, I got it in the shade honey because there's not many choices to color, it was wayyy too light for me and I didn't like that. However, as I started playing around with it I realized it works wonders under foundation and I love how easy the tube makes it to get the product out and on your face. The only problem is that it creases easily so if that is a huge factor for you I wouldn't recommend it but for me it's not so I like it!
CarleyRose K.
Eugene
Review for: Neutralizer more...
My favorite concealer of all time. Long lasting, and extremely affordable. I really enjoy the applicator, it allows you to blend the product seamlessly.
My go to concealer!
Dolores C.
De todos los correctores drugstore que he probado, éste es mi favorito. Tiene una cobertura media perfecta para diario. Yo solo lo uso en la zona de las ojeras y no reseca nada. Para que no marque las arruguitas de la ojera los sello con polvos, aunque de todas formas noto que no es de los que más pliegues forma.
Este corrector trae una esponja en la parte superior que hace que difumine muy bien el producto. El único inconveniente es que no es muy higiénico porque la esponja no se puede lavar. Otra opción es quitarsela.
En mi opinión es un muy buen corrector por el precio que tiene, lo recomiendo 100%.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?