BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
PJ H.
Santa Cruz, CA
When I first got mine, i was so excited, I think i twisted the cap too hard and it broke the straw that's inside. Not knowing I did so, I went along using this product and thinking, wow it doesn't even come out right, why are so many people raving about it? Then I decided to buy another one in a darker shade, and wow it was amazing! The coverage is great and it glides on so smoothly! I'm really glad I gave it a second chance! Wonderful product!
Geeta K.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I really like this concealer. I buy this all the time because it blends well with my foundation and it doesn't crease. Plus I like the applicator it makes it easy I apply.
Ashley W.
I've repurchased this two or three times now. It's gentle when putting it on your under eyes. And it's blends in very well. I have a newborn so my dark circles are a nightmare. If they are looking extra dark, this is the concealer I go to. If I'm trying to do my makeup quick, this is the concealer I go to. If I'm trying to give a natural every day look, this is the concealer I go to. I love it. And the price point makes it a major bonus in my book.
brynn w.
Edmonds, WA
Review for: Fair more...
I love this shade so much! It is very hard as a pale person to find concealers that are lighter than your foundation, but this one did the trick!! Lasts all day and I would recommend to others, definitely will be purchasing again!
Alyssa T.
Calumet, MI
I swear by this concealer! It covers up so well and looks great on! I personally love the brightener! I would recommend this for anyone looking for a good concealer!
Lindsey N.
el paso
Review for: Medium, Brightener, Fair more...
works amazing ! when I feel like wearing something light I usually go for some of this under my eyes and any blemishes and blend them and i️t makes me look more natural (:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
Review for: Honey more...
I really wanted to like this product, but it definitely didn't win me over. It now just sits on my makeup table in a bowl of other products that I'll one day try again, but is unlikely. I didn't like how it applied with the sponge, I think that made it come out spotty. The blendability of it wasn't that great, and it ended up looking pretty ashy grey on my darker skin tone. I didn't find it to be a creamy product, but maybe I just bought a bad batch of it. I wanted to love this product, as I've read sooo many raving reviews about it! Thankfully it was only around $8, so I didn't lose too much money with it, but still.
elizabeth b.
I've been using this concealer for years and it is my favorite one by far! It goes on so smoothly and lasts all day. The applicator is perfect for under eye areas, and the coverage is just right.
Malinda P.
Saltsburg, PA
This is by far my favorite concealer of all time. I've used it with several foundations and it's blended quite nicely every time. I have dry skin, so for me I often worry when buying face products because if it's too thick, it may cling to my dry skin. This concealer has a nice, very easy to blend consistency that still covers quite a bit (especially dark circles). I find myself rarely using up face products, but this one I've almost completely used up. Considering how cheap it is too, I highly recommend it!
Maliyha C.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I absolutely love this product. It did good of covering my dark spots. It had really good packaging. Was very ways to apply and blend. Pro is that it got rid of my dark spots cons the sponge gets dirty. Definitely do recommend
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?