BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Rosie.80 F.
I really like this concealer. the packaging is super cute and super easy to use once you get the hang of it. As a mommy of 3 kiddos and sleepless nights I have found this product to be my everyday product to take care of those dark circles and Fine Lines and it diminishes puffiness. This is a must every day for me because it conceals and brightens up my eyes.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
This product gets raves on social media but it definitely didn't work for me. Even when I used a setting powder (i tried a few different ones) this ended up creased and cakey. I also tried blending it out a free different ways (brush, fingers, beauty blender). When I realized out wouldn't work for my under eye area, I used it to highlight and it didn't work for me for that either. I prefer their Fit Me concealer. For reference, I have oily to combo skin.
Serena N.
Review for: Ivory more...
By far my favorite concealer ever! If you’ve been looking for a great concealer that is a great price this one is definitely for you I get this all the time it’s so so good. 100% recommend to everyone!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I found this product by chance and I am SO glad I did! I inherited my dark under eye circles from my mother and as I have aged they have just been getting worse. It's gotten where people have actually told me that I look like I need to get more sleep when I am actually quite well rested. Ugh! Anyway, from the second I applied this under my eyes I noticed a difference. The little applicator is very easy to use, just twist the base and the product comes up through the little sponge that you dab onto your skin. A little blending in and my skin looked brighter and younger! This will be a staple in my purse from now on.
Jessie B.
Park Hills, MO
One of the best concealers ever. Creamy, pigmented, blends beautifully. Love it! I use the brightening shade and then go over it with a regular concealer shade and it makes the perfect combination.
Yifan X.
Los Angeles, CA
Seriously brightens your whole complexion, just draw a triangle under your eyes and voila, you are good to go. This product is super blendable and the applicator definitely makes that part easy as well. I think the only issue I have with it is the applicator, since it is attached to the product it is hard to clean, so therefore I believe there are some hygiene problems with it. Other than that I think this product can outcompete its high end rivals.
Sydney W.
Pearsall
This is the perfect concealer for people who dont like to use alot of concealer. It does not feel cakey whatsoever, brightens up your eyes, and blends really well!
CarleyRose K.
Eugene
Review for: Neutralizer more...
My favorite concealer of all time. Long lasting, and extremely affordable. I really enjoy the applicator, it allows you to blend the product seamlessly.
My go to concealer!
Teri b.
radcliff,ky
I love this concealer, it matches my skin perfectly. It isn't to heavy and it has great coverage. I use it under my eyes. Packaging is standard for drugstore products. I would totally buy again.
Alyssa T.
Calumet, MI
I swear by this concealer! It covers up so well and looks great on! I personally love the brightener! I would recommend this for anyone looking for a good concealer!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?