BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I love this product! Being in college and having sleepless nights studying and doing homework, tis product does the trick for the next morning. It completely erases the dark circle marks under my eyes. Its super easy to use and the foam applicator feels so nice and soft. I also love the feature of twisting the tube to get more product! and I can actually see how much product I have left too which helps me plan when I need to get more. I love this product so much!
Stephanie S.
Alexandria, KY
I recently bought this to try out to see if I could get any help concealing my mom of two dark circles and bags under my eyes. I was highly impressed with the product considering the price. I lightly apply with the soft tip applicator, than go in with my ring finger and lightly dab it to blend it in. I purchased this in one shade lighter than my skin tone, and it doubles amazing as a not so over powering highlighter! So, I really bought one item, and managed to conceal and highlight in one! I have been using this for maybe a month now 3-4 times a week, and I have noticed my under eye area is starting to loose the dark circles! I highly recommend giving this product a try, with the price, you can't beat it!
Rosie.80 F.
I really like this concealer. the packaging is super cute and super easy to use once you get the hang of it. As a mommy of 3 kiddos and sleepless nights I have found this product to be my everyday product to take care of those dark circles and Fine Lines and it diminishes puffiness. This is a must every day for me because it conceals and brightens up my eyes.
Kat F.
Los Angeles, CA
Ladies this is the best puffy eye concealer EVER! I've tried all kinds of concealers at all price ranges & this is the best one yet. I don't have dark circles so idk how well it works for that but I'm pretty sure it would be great because I used it to cover up several scars on my face :) Nice consistency, easy to put on (not too thick,, not too thin, great finish not too chalky, not to shiny) & I totally lucked out on the color match as well(medium is a great match for NC40 in mac and W5 in L'Oreal true match) . Best of all, it's supposed to treat dark circles fine lines & puffiness, so it's like working double duty.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
This product gets raves on social media but it definitely didn't work for me. Even when I used a setting powder (i tried a few different ones) this ended up creased and cakey. I also tried blending it out a free different ways (brush, fingers, beauty blender). When I realized out wouldn't work for my under eye area, I used it to highlight and it didn't work for me for that either. I prefer their Fit Me concealer. For reference, I have oily to combo skin.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
I would like this concealer a lot more if it came in a pen form with a brush tip. The sponge on mine ripped when I still had more than half the concealer left. I didn't like the sponge anyway, because there's no way to clean it and I didn't want to use a "dirty" sponge near my eyes everyday. I wound up removing the sponge and using a brush to apply the concealer. The concealer itself did not treat my horrible dark circles. At best, it just reflects some light and makes circles a bit less noticeable. It's lightweight and doesn't crease or smudge my mascara, so overall I think it's decent. I probably won't rebuy.
Hannah M.
The consistency is light, but it covers well. It is more than I like to spend on a concealer, but it lasts such a long time. I can make one last 6 months using it 5 days a week. A lot of people don't like the sponge applicator, and you can detach it. But you could also wash it if it really bothered you that much, but it doesn't bother me at all. I get the fair color which is the lightest. I've tried the brightener, but it is way too pink for my skin tone, which has a cool undertone to it. The fair shade matches perfectly to my skin tone, so it doesn't act as a brightener for me, just as a cover up to dark circles.
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
Good concealer, but I didn't live up to the hype everyone gives it. It has kind of a light coverage and tends to come off during the day, even though I will still be using it as a light foundation :(
Caitlin M.
Valdosta, GA
I purchased this at Walgreens after hearing such great reviews for it and seeing multiple people recommend it on Youtube and swear by it. I'm 19 and a college student, so I am always looking for a great concealer to cover up my under eye circles and make me not look like a zombie shuffling to class. My expectations for this were a bit high, but even if they were lower this still would not have lived up to them. It gave me an okay amount of coverage, but nothing to write home about. It settled into the lines that my bags caused and it felt cakey and thick, which is sad considering the coverage isn't thick enough.
Kadhene K.
Review for: Caramel more...
This is awesome, it is a multi purpose product that helps with wrinkles, dark spots and puffiness. This works wonders, it is amazing covers up and is great for highlighting, I use it under the eyes then set it with a setting powder.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?