BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Brittany M.
Pine Island, NY
Review for: Ivory more...
IM HEAD OVER HEELS this concealer is so nice!! Especially on your undereyes. It's so brightening. It makes you seem and look more awake. It gives you a more refreshed look. Would definetly recommend
Reilly Z.
Bensalem , PA
Review for: Fair more...
This has been the best concealer I've ever tried! Keep in mind I've never had a high end concealer yet ... but this one is great! Blends nicely. Doesn't make my eyes crease too too bad. I would defiantly purchase this product again!
Aman G.
Columbus, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
One of the best drug store concealers. Definitely worth the money. I use this everyday, it covers everything, my favorite reason for using it, it brightens under the eyes. Plus it’s so affordable, full coverage!
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
I love this product. It does a great job at covering up my year round dark circles. It does a better job than any other one I have tried. It doesn't hurt that it is super cheap too. I would recommend this.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
This product gets raves on social media but it definitely didn't work for me. Even when I used a setting powder (i tried a few different ones) this ended up creased and cakey. I also tried blending it out a free different ways (brush, fingers, beauty blender). When I realized out wouldn't work for my under eye area, I used it to highlight and it didn't work for me for that either. I prefer their Fit Me concealer. For reference, I have oily to combo skin.
Amy L. H.
This won the "best of" in the drugstore category so I had high hopes. I'm new to concealer, as I'm getting older (eek) and find that it's time. I followed the package directions and bought the neutralizer to layer under the shade for my skin tone, and while it does work quite well, I'm going to try some of the pricier products to see if I can't get better results. After all, if I'm going to use concealer, I might as well get exactly what I want, right?
Hannah M.
The consistency is light, but it covers well. It is more than I like to spend on a concealer, but it lasts such a long time. I can make one last 6 months using it 5 days a week. A lot of people don't like the sponge applicator, and you can detach it. But you could also wash it if it really bothered you that much, but it doesn't bother me at all. I get the fair color which is the lightest. I've tried the brightener, but it is way too pink for my skin tone, which has a cool undertone to it. The fair shade matches perfectly to my skin tone, so it doesn't act as a brightener for me, just as a cover up to dark circles.
Julianna L.
I love this product! I finally got me one of these and it works really really good. I like how it covers up my eye bags. It brightens up my under eye area too. Really recommend it!
Stephanie S.
Alexandria, KY
I recently bought this to try out to see if I could get any help concealing my mom of two dark circles and bags under my eyes. I was highly impressed with the product considering the price. I lightly apply with the soft tip applicator, than go in with my ring finger and lightly dab it to blend it in. I purchased this in one shade lighter than my skin tone, and it doubles amazing as a not so over powering highlighter! So, I really bought one item, and managed to conceal and highlight in one! I have been using this for maybe a month now 3-4 times a week, and I have noticed my under eye area is starting to loose the dark circles! I highly recommend giving this product a try, with the price, you can't beat it!
summer c.
Review for: Medium more...
It make my face pop and like using it it's nice.❤ it help when I got circles under my eyes. Yes it is buildable bc it helps a lot. Yes it is easy to apply bc all you do it put it in your eyes. Yes I would buy it again b I love it ❤
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?