BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1978)
Carla M.
Maywood, NJ
This is by far one of the best concealers I have ever tried. So easy to put on, covers flawlessly, and really highlights the under eye area. It blends very well and I have worn it with BB cream (also Maybelline) and without. Many times, I have worn it during the day and getting ready for a night out, I just have to touch it up slightly and it brightens everything up! Such an amazing product and its affordable!

Maybelline is my favorite drugstore brand and this product is a reason why.
Natalia A.
Lubbock, TX
This product works wonders!! Most concealers for me dont conceal due to my dark under eye circles. But this one does!! Its an inexpensive product but gets the job done!
Cristal C.
Definitely a go to! Already on my third container it covers all under eye insecurities and i use it as eyelid primer and definitely locks in eyeshadow! It's also really affordable to totally worth the money!
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
This concealer really didn't hide anything for me or stay on when used with foundation. The formula says it treats dark circles but I didn't notice anything change with mine over a several month period. A little too pricey in my opinion for a drugstore product that doesn't do any of the things it says it will. Applicator also can't be cleaned and makes me concerned about hygiene.
Becky S.
kansas city
Review for: Brightener more...
You cannot go wrong with this concealer! It really dark in the under eye area if you have any sort of dark shade under eye. I will purchase over and over. It’s easy to use also.
Lacey E.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Fair more...
This is by far my favorite concealer. Even if I only want to wear the concealer it blends out really well and you don't really notice that I'm wearing it. It is pretty cheap too. I definitely recommend it.
Leah A.
Federalsburg , MD
Review for: Fair more...
This product definitely helps me with my dark circles. I have purplish/yellow dark circles and when I apply it, it’s like they were never even there. I highly recommend this product.
Gina G.
Chandler, AZ
This is one of the best concealers you will ever find in a Drug store. its so easy to blend.! its not strikie at all and the coverage is amazing. Ive went through quite a few of this little bottles and plus they are cheap.! I think less than $10 I'm not sure. Some people will say that the applicator is not hygienic but honestly if you always leave the cap on this will never give you problems, This is a #musthave !! I 100% recommend this amazing product to all types of skin
Aniksha R.
This is my favorite concealer . I never step out without this concealer on . I have really bad dark under eye circles,fine lines you name any problem and I have them under my eye. This product covers my dark circles completely (i do correct my under eye) yet it is very light weight and does not become cakey.It is budget friendly and can always use the coupons from ulta to buy them.Overall a Great product and if haven't tried this go ahead and give it a try.#classicmusthaves
Patrizia G.
Review for: Fair more...
This is my all time favorite underwhelming concealer it is very light weight super easy to blend and it just hides your under eye circles so nicely it is pretty full covarage and doesn't crease it lasts pretty long and I really recommend it.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?