BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Amelia F.
This concealer is absolutely amazing. It covers everything and sometimes I will put it on my whole face like foundation and it works really good and feels super light like a bb cream but with more coverage.
Erika M.
I was looking for a good over the counter concealer and BOOM I found it! This little guy feels great on the skin, the application is easy. I don't only use this for under my eyes but also as a spot treatment. The product blends very easily, and doesn't crease when I put my foundation over it. My skin tone is porcelain especially now in winter months, I bought fair but wish they made one a little lighter. Regardless I love this product and will continue to purchase once I run out.
Mackenzie K.
Savannah, GA
Have used this product ever since I started doing makeup. It has an easy applicator and goes on nicely. I feel like it can be a bit difficult to build up a coverage, but its nice for a no makeup makeup look.
cammie g.
Where has this been all my life?! I have been searching for an under eye concealer for years and I have finally found my HG. This stuff is AMAZING! It completely covers up the darkness AND brightens! It minimizes the little fine lines under my eyes! Also, if I set it with powder it isn't budging. I heard about this on YouTube and I am so happy. I will always buy this from now on. The applicator is soft. The formula is thin, but it covers perfectly. I can't say enough good things.
Evy f.
I absolutely love this product. It is helpful. I absolutely love how buildable this concelar is. I would recomend more for under eye than blemishes. The application is one of the best parts about this product. Would 100% recomend this product.
Abby A.
Needville, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This is hands down the best concealer I have ever used. It has great coverage and it's so affordable. I recommend this product to everyone! It covers my under eye and my blemishes so it's like a two in one for me! Would totally purchase again!
Carmela P.
Marysville, WA
Super duper great concealer. It really hides all those dark circles under your eyes and really helps brighten your face. I use it almost everyday. I really do recommend it for those looking for an affordable concealer that is really worth the buy.
Meggen G.
I bought this in instead of the one for the dark circles.

because I'm getting older I wanted something that would help cover up my dark under eye circles and some concealers weren't working and this one after trying it out does a good job of blending well and making the circles barely visible. sometimes though it does crease a little but not much. over all I really like this product.
Hannah H.
Bennington
Review for: Ivory more...
for any of my gals with prevalent dark circles, this will be a miracle worker for you. it’s a hydrating finish that almost completely hides any darkness you have around your eye area
Lexus M.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Fair more...
It is so great to use as a concealer it is amazing compared to other alternative and it is long lasting stays all day it has some cons it dry a little fast but yes I do recommend it to other people and girls
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?