BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Kat T.
Somersworth
This makeup product is very affordable and worth the price for sure! I love the brand, and I would buy it again! Packaging was amazing and the product was all there and nothing was damaged!
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
A great product for anyone on the go! The packaging is quite awesome; and the product does what it is advertised to do. I would recommend this product to anyone.
May Y.
I have been using this concealer forever! I love it because it gives great coverage for the price. Although I heard people have problem with the applicator tip from increasing bacteria. As for me personally, I did not have any problem with it.
Angie R.
Allentown, PA
It's an okay concealer but I prefer the fit me one instead. I feel as if it doesn't cover my under eyes very well. And i have tried it both before and after foundation. The color match was spot on. But the formula was to light for me.
Michelle C.
Iona, MN
This is my favorite drugstore brand concealer. I use it mainly to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes and it works wonders! I would recommend this product!
Jupinder K.
Hicksville
Review for: Medium more...
My holy grail concealer. Takes away my dark circles. It is not expensive at all. It is very easy to apply and blends well. It is very long lasting. It is very affordable as well. I️ highly recommend this product.
Ashley J.
Spruce Pine, NC
Review for: Brightener more...
This is best under eye concealer you can get from the drug store. I love the sponge applicator on the end. It blends so easy and leaves your face looking bright!
Katherine H.
Stony Brook, New York
Oh, how would I live without this concealer? I wouldn't, that's how! I'm 20 now and I have used this concealer every single time I have worn makeup since I was 17. It's creamy yet somehow it doesn't crease worse than any other under-eye concealer I have tried, even much drier ones. The finish is creamy and moisturizing and clearly hydrating but it never looks overly shiny or greasy. If I set it right away (I use the NYX HD loose finishing powder), it'll stay fresh looking and crease-free all day. The shade range is very nice as well. I've purchased probably close to 10 tubes!
Britany N.
Plainfield, IL
This is my holy grail drug store concealer. I mainly use it for my under eye area. I get the color that says "brighten" on the bottom. I feel like it blends like a dream and never looks Cakey on me. It does kind of give off a dewy complexion but I like the look and feel. Most times I use a translucent powder to set it and it stays all day! The applicator is a little weird but you get used to it. If this isn't in your makeup collection then you're missing out. It's affordable and lasts a long time.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Medium more...
I have this in Medium I have olive skin tone and this just looks pink under my eyes I wasn't a fan of this. Didn't suit me it made me look more tired if anything
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?