BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Lissa G.
Sells, AZ
Review for: Honey more...
This is the first concealer I used was easy with the sponge like marker. I used mostly under eye and it helped brighten my face. Will continue to get this product.
Lauren J.
Auburn, AL
This is one of my favorite concealers. It goes on smooth and is very buildable. I use it under my eyes and to cover any blemishes. I would recommend it to others!
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
I like this product a lot. I switch off from this one a ELF concealer and a maybeline one. I like the applicator and packaging. Really easy to apply. The blending out is fairly consistent and I really like the over all look. One thing I noticed I have very sensitive skin and if I've just washed my face and moisturized it has a little sting to it. I have noticed this with many different products but all face and eye foundation concealer types. Over all. I really love this and will buy again when mine is out
Samantha F.
Review for: Brightener, Medium, Honey, Neutralizer, Ivory, Fair, Sand, Golden, Caramel, Tan, Hazelnut, Light more...
This is the best drugstore concealer out there no doubt! I keep re buying this product and now its time to buy another one this one is almost gone. Nothing new !!
Merissa V.
Mobile, AL
If you are looking for an affordable under the eye concealer. This one is great. It has great coverage and is very bendable, it is one of my go to's for concealer.
Karina S.
Houston , TX
One of the best concealers out there. The sponge applicator it’s so soft & makes it easier to apply anywhere on your skin. It doesn’t feel thick, caked or cracked.
Theresa M.
I recently went back to using this and forgot about how amazing this concealer is! I personally like the sponge applicator for busy mornings, I am able to swipe the product right over my dark circles, add some setting powder and I am good to go. The coverage is fantastic, it doesn't completely cover my dark circles but it never creases, stays all day and looks natural rather than making my dark circles more obvious/darker like some other brands I have tried and BELIEVE ME I have tried sooo many concealers over many years. This one is worth every penny.
Sonia P.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I really wanted to love this product after all the great reviews, but it didn't work for me. The coverage wasn't build able, it caked and creased. Won't buy again.
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN
Not too bad. I still use it on occasion, but mostly when It's for a quick event. It covers really well and the color blended in very nicely with my skin. For pictures or the like I think it would work wonderfully.

However, I have very greasy skin, especially around my eyes and on my eyelids (weird I know) so it always ended up settling into the fine lines around my eyes and looking painted on. It took a few hours, but I'll have to keep looking.

Maybe if you have normal or dry skin it would work better?
BibianaArte👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨 A.
Me han preguntado bastante por este corrector y personalmente puedo decirles que me encanta, hidratación cobertura y precio en un solo producto, si es de uso personal puedes tratar su aplicador por mi parte siempre lo uso con brocha ...ah otra cosa que me encanta es que es muy fácil de difuminar, así que creo que es uno de los productos de farmacia que le deberían dar un chance en su tocador .. ✨💰✨✅...
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?