BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Merissa V.
Mobile, AL
If you are looking for an affordable under the eye concealer. This one is great. It has great coverage and is very bendable, it is one of my go to's for concealer.
Joane C.
I love this concealer!! It's my go to, I've been using it sing I started using makeup and I love how the sponge applicator on the top helps me spread out the concealer through my eyes.
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN
Not too bad. I still use it on occasion, but mostly when It's for a quick event. It covers really well and the color blended in very nicely with my skin. For pictures or the like I think it would work wonderfully.

However, I have very greasy skin, especially around my eyes and on my eyelids (weird I know) so it always ended up settling into the fine lines around my eyes and looking painted on. It took a few hours, but I'll have to keep looking.

Maybe if you have normal or dry skin it would work better?
BibianaArte👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨 A.
Me han preguntado bastante por este corrector y personalmente puedo decirles que me encanta, hidratación cobertura y precio en un solo producto, si es de uso personal puedes tratar su aplicador por mi parte siempre lo uso con brocha ...ah otra cosa que me encanta es que es muy fácil de difuminar, así que creo que es uno de los productos de farmacia que le deberían dar un chance en su tocador .. ✨💰✨✅...
Theresa M.
I recently went back to using this and forgot about how amazing this concealer is! I personally like the sponge applicator for busy mornings, I am able to swipe the product right over my dark circles, add some setting powder and I am good to go. The coverage is fantastic, it doesn't completely cover my dark circles but it never creases, stays all day and looks natural rather than making my dark circles more obvious/darker like some other brands I have tried and BELIEVE ME I have tried sooo many concealers over many years. This one is worth every penny.
Kara D.
Lafayette, LA
Maybelline New York instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer is my favorite! It works wonders on dark circles, and when set properly with powder will not move or fall into the annoying fine lines!
Carrie S.
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this in this shade and love it for FACE concealing, it is so nice!  I need to get this for under my eyes in another shade because I was so impressed!
Amber R.
Chillicothe, OH
This is my go to drug store concealer. Amazing full coverage with a great finish AND it blends like a dream. Will repurchase again and again. Definitely recommend!
Shahad M.
Review for: Neutralizer, Brightener more...
I gave this concealer so many trials but every time I do, it creases so bad and gives me a cakey look! I wanted to like it but I guess it didn't like my skin haha!
Karina S.
Houston , TX
One of the best concealers out there. The sponge applicator it’s so soft & makes it easier to apply anywhere on your skin. It doesn’t feel thick, caked or cracked.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?