BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1984)
Megan S.
Marysville, WA
Review for: Fair more...
This is a good basic concealer that everyone needs! It’s not very full coverage and I feel like I run out of it quickly. But for the price it’s definitely worth it!
katelyn y.
Minnesota
I have use this product and I would say that its a medium coverage. I am giving it a four stars because they just need more darker shades for deeper tone out there.
Chloe M.
Denver, CO
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Good as an under eye brightener, the tone works well with light medium olive skin tones. Not super full coverage to cancel dark spots, but a good concealer overall.
Maleny J.
Great concealer it has great coverage and makes my undereye look smooth I just wish they had more shades I use the lightest shade and it’s kind of pink I wish it wasn’t.
Kaitlynn L.
Summerdale, AL
Great product! I have really bad dark under eyes and this completely covers them up! It works wonders for me and my friends! It's a great product to start with if you're new to makeup!!
Thaliaa D.
Review for: Medium more...
I have severe undereyes, and nothing  really work on me, it's either applying layers and layers of make up and have it look cracked and cakey, or this simple product. Love it .
Aryn H.
I've used this in more ways than just to conceal. It goes on so smooth and comfortably, and wears all day if set the right way. I always have one of these in stock!
Kaylan W.
Review for: Fair more...
My mother owns some of this product and I have tried it when I have run out of concealer. I like the creaminess and soft puff. It’s not really for my age group. It does seem to still show lines in the skin.
Sarafina P.
I was recommended this product by a friend and let me tell you, I love it!! The application is great the sponge really allows for me to concentrate the concealer where I want it to go. The product creases a little but nothing some setting power can't fix
Shilona D.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This product is great for under the eyes. It covers the dark area good & blends good. I couldn’t believe how much my eyes stood out without having the dark circles.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?