BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1980)
Emily m.
fort polk
Review for: Fair more...
This product was very easy to apply and had good coverage. Definitely best for under eye. Isn’t the best product I’ve used but close second. Not great packaging. I would recommend to others.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
This is a wonderful concealer. It looks gorgeous in the skin. The coverage is medium to full coverage. Only reason I won't give it a 5 star is because it creases BAD !
Victoria D.
It's okay. I don't like the applicator. I don't like that you have to twist it to get the product out. I feel like I have been struggling with it more then loving it.
Emely V.
By far my favorite drug store concealer! I've been using this for years and swear it. I love that it doesn't settle into my fine lines and never cracks under my eyes.
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DRUGSTORE CONCEALERS EVER ! It covers so many dark circles that I have and it is not all Cakey ! I use it on my mom & all my clients and I love it !
Lea Anna W.
I know that a lot of people rave over this, but personally I didn't like it. Maybe I just didn't shake it up well enough or I was doing something else wrong, but it had zero coverage on me.
Jennifer R.
Wake Forest, NC
One of the best drug store concealer! Seriously does the work its suppose to do. Just add some powder over it and bam! Works best for undereye and recommend it.
Ryanne M.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Ivory more...
I swear by this stuff i use it every single day. It really helps to even out the dark circles under my eyes. I think that is is SO easy to apply and very long lasting
Laura R.
Fort Payne, AL
Review for: Fair more...
This is hands down the best drugstore concealer! It’s not too drying on the under eye and the product is easy to blend. It’s very affordable so I definitely recommend trying it out!
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Review for: Ivory more...
I may be one of the only people that hated this product but to me it didn’t up to the hype. I actually had to stop using this product due to a skin reaction but it’s not a bad price at all.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?