BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Lillian T.
Santa Barbara, CA
I think this concealer is sooo good, its feels like weight and last all day without creasing. It does look very natural. I love it. Not cramy at all so no cake face. I definitely recommend it.
Destiny W.
Keystone Heights
Love this for dark circles!! It will brighten up your under eye in just a quick swipe! Great product, easy applicator and all around awesome product! Would recommend it!
jania ..
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is an okay concealer, I've had worse for sure. It gets the job done but I have to apply a lot because it doesn't completely cover everything so I have to pack it on
Jackie O.
El Cajon
One of the best drugstore concealers. Its super full coverage, the coverage is amazing. I’m personally not a big fan of the applicator but that was an easy fix since i just popped it right off
Star S.
I don't know why but I have bought this product in my color shade and one darker. I find that it doesn't help my dark eyes at all and it actually makes it a bit worse. I found this product raving on YouTube but it's not that special imo. It's way too over hyped and doesn't even do it's job. I am a part time makeup artist and refuse to use this product on my clients as it doesn't even help them either. A few of my clients actually complained about how their dark circles got worse and it made them look like someone punched them in the face.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This corrector of maybelline, is my favorite, I love how it leaves the skin, how it corrects my dark circles and clarifies the places to which I want to give luminosity, I love it.
Julia K.
Palatine, IL
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Love these products. Great price point and competes with luxury products. It doesn't crease and leaves a medium to full coverage concealment. Packaging good be better as my sponge applicator oftentimes breaks, but have still repurchased many times!
Hongfan J.
i used to love it very much until i discovered Nars matt concealer. i put this on this morning and it creased very badly before i set it with powder. nah
Mallory m.
Germantown, WI
I love this concealer and it helps brighten up my under eyes. I also use this concealer after my eye shadow look is complete. I then take the concealer and place it underneath my eye to clean up any eye shadow fall out and it helps make my eyeshadow look look super sharp and complete. I have repurchase this several times and will continue to do so. I have also just reviewed my top 5 concealers on my YouTube channel at Malory Miranda.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
Review for: Fair more...
This product is absolutely amazing!! The product is great at covering dark circles and under eye bags. It definitely holds its value. I highly recommend this product to many of my friends and family! Great brand and product!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?