BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Avery S.
Los Angles
This is my favorite Drugstore concealer EVER! I would chose this over anything, because it works & goes flawlessly on the skin and it is affordable. I recommend this to anyone who is on a budget or anyone in general!
Rochelle C.
Renton, WA
I really like this concealer. I have pretty dry under eyes. This doesn't suck the little moisture I do have out of my skin and doesn't crease up on me. I use the neutralizer and it really cancels out my dark circles.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I have heard so much rave about this concealer so I decided to try it myself. I wasn't blown away by it but it's a decent concealer especially for drug store brands. It did what is says it will but it's nothing special.
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Ivory, Sand more...
I absolutely love this concealer ! I love the finish and one of my favorite things about it is the price and the applicator ! The applicator is different and I love it ! The price is awesome too! I totally recommend this !
Evelyn R.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Light more...
this is my number 1 consealer i love the coverage it has on my undereye circles i have a dark under eye and some blemeshes that are extremely hard to find a concealer that covers that up it is very easy and blendable and IT'S CHEAP so you dpn't even have to spend so much money
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I've used this stuff for years and used multiple shades that have worked perfect for me. Lately I've been using the brightener shade and been loving To cover dark circles. Highly recommend and will always be in my collection.
Brenden S.
Hopewell
Review for: Sand more...
I really recommend this product any one can use it. Pros: very creamy cons:drys very quick. Packaging is the best no concealers packaging is like this. Blends very well. This products lasts very long so I buy this product about every 3months. TRY IT !!
Summer N.
Hobart
Review for: Fair more...
It doesn’t cover as well as I’d hoped. It is easy to apply and blend but you can still see the sun spots. The product does seem to last all day I just wish it covered better. I probably won’t buy this in the future.
Marissa M.
San Diego, CA
When I was using this, I was having an acne problem I was trying to conceal. This concealer did havr fantastic coverage over my acne, without being too heavy or thick. It dries evenly, and didn't oxidize on my skin.
Heydan A.
Royal Palm Beach
Review for: Fair more...
Honestly I hate mixed feelings. This was the first cover up I used and I stuck to it for two years because I liked the way it applied but the color range isn’t wide and The closest it had to mine was too pink for me
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?